• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

try your math

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If
1 = 5
2 = 25
3 = 125
4 = 625
5 = ?

KNN you think everyone here is a Singaporean? Some of us here have brains, you know? The answer is 3125, of course. And I'm sure there are plenty of useless Singaporeans here who went through the whole laborious process of multiplying 5x5x5x5x5 rather than simply multiplying 625 by 5. Forget the math questions. My question is: why are Singaporeans so dumb? :rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha mr cruxx :smile:

KNN you think everyone here is a Singaporean? Some of us here have brains, you know? The answer is 3125, of course. And I'm sure there are plenty of useless Singaporeans here who went through the whole laborious process of multiplying 5x5x5x5x5 rather than simply multiplying 625 by 5. Forget the math questions. My question is: why are Singaporeans so dumb? :rolleyes:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since from line 2, 2 = 25 when 2 is actually = 2...we can conclude that the question is flawed from the start :rolleyes:

Yes 1 cannot equal 5, therefore it means 1 represents 5. Can also say mouse = 5, and table = 2 etc. Therefore conclusion as one brother earlier states in my example 5 = mouse (1 = 5 therefore 5 = 1)

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes 1 cannot equal 5, therefore it means 1 represents 5. Can also say mouse = 5, and table = 2 etc. Therefore conclusion as one brother earlier states in my example 5 = mouse (1 = 5 therefore 5 = 1)

You can say X = mouse but 5 = mouse? And you guys call it math? :confused:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya lor...this section is for laffs only. Light material and you should know by now that i'm a light air head forummer...little substance leh :(

Haha ok. I didn't know that math here means non-math. Maybe I'm too serious for this informal setting. Paiseh :smile:

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be technical... yes, you can set 1=5. But of course, it makes it confusing.

In certain programming, we can make anything a variable, even integers and operators.... but it will create a hell of a lot confusion, and does not really serve good purposse.