• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trumpets stormed US Capitol Building! US Civil War 2.0?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey fucker, why u bad mouth CCP which has nothing to do with this...

Knn. Zihao shd ban u from provoking.

This is a video I shot of police officers, who support Trump, walking out of the capitol building after all of the events unfolded. This was after a woman was shot and later died in the hospital by the police in which the media are failing to report how she died. The police killed her. But as you can see no one are attacking the police. Overall the media are lying to the world. This wasn’t a violent protest. Although I don’t support what a small few did. But I did see children, older woman and even a man in a wheel chair being pepper sprayed. I have video of some of this. FB are deleting and banning photos and videos of peaceful scenes because this was a peaceful protest. Do you see fires in DC? Are people using weapons? Throwing bricks at the police? No all of that happen last May and the horrible media just said it was all “peaceful”. No fires here.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1610005430097.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is a registered nurse doing at Capital Hill supporting Trump when she should be at a hospital attending to fat fucks?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so disturbing to watch. My heart goes out to the frontliners and everyone affected there, horrible to see these events unfold in a once-upon-a-time-the-world-leading country of Democracy. It is truly scary to see what a bunch of ignoramus can do when they blindly follows the wrong leader. It is hard to condemn them too bcoz they are ignorant and truly believe that they are right. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think if oppies here will ever storm our Parliament House? It's a scary thought!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, classic representation of trumptards seen in pics

1) a hippy hillbilly
2) a drooling coke snorter
3) a cuckoo lady wearing a water dispenser bottle