• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump Warns of Worst Ever Stock Market Crash If He's Not Reelected

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He is the best clown president the US has for a long time.

The real clown was that black guy Obama. He was outsmarted by many other countries and made the USA the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had liked trump even before he become president but the more i observe, he is good at avoiding wars of all kind cos' he is kind at heart but he made a lot of investors lose money...:poop:

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had liked trump even before he become president but the more i observe, he is good at avoiding wars of all kind cos' he is kind at heart but he made a lot of investors lose money...:poop:

He fights economic wars. Economic wars has no sovereign boundaries. If you are a Chinese, you can also take side with the Americans by realigning your investments.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
actually with Trump the USA is in big trouble. Just 1 reason is good enough. It's called the national debt of the USA ref : https://www.usdebtclock.org

He lowered taxes for the well-off and corporations : https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/03/politics/trump-us-national-debt/index.html

How exactly do you think he is good for the country?

Singapore has very low taxes and extended tax holidays for for companies and it has done very well as a result of this policy.

Low tax environments attract and retain businesses which is good for everyone.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has very low taxes and extended tax holidays for for companies and it has done very well as a result of this policy.

Low tax environments attract and retain businesses which is good for everyone.
yah that is true in general... but not at the expense of running crazy fiscal deficits.

he came in with a promise to eliminate the deficit within 8 years. It's going the wrong way. The US fiscal state has been in the crapper for years, he's kind of accelerated it. I find his policy-making reactionary as opposed to visionary. You can make the argument that Obama is lame and pushover, but he did have a medicare vision as lame as it was. The MAGA vision is just a compendium of reactionary tantrums. Examples? China making a fool of our industrial production. Tariff them. Germany making a fool of our auto industry. Tariff them. Mexico with its cheap workers. tariff them and build a wall and make them pay for it. I see only a butt-hurt old white guy resorting to kicking chairs over and knocking down tables when things don't go his way. I really struggle with finding a clear objective in his workings that can really lead the US.

and singapore if anybody actually looks closely enough taxes it's citizens regressively and indirectly while giving tax holidays for foreign investors. A good example of such a tax would be COE. I am actually ambivalent about stating further details about this last topic in an open forum so I'll stop here. But suffice to say, that those tax holidayed companies do quite well, but the low tax sinkies don't seem to be doing quite so well in general.