• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump sacks Rex Tillerson, replaces him with Mike Pompeo

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump cites differences with Rex Tillerson as reason for his departure as secretary of state.

rx4dYsa.png

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump cites differences with Rex Tillerson as reason for his departure as secretary of state.

rx4dYsa.png

Good, this tilotson fellow is upsetting motherland China with all his bad words in relationship to Chinese investment in Africa and South America. Comrade Xi can depend on Dotard to do the right thing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they differ on the iran deal. i prefer to see the hardline iranian regime collapses by its own shit.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early days, many reporters were fired by PAP for daring to speak the truth. Now, SPH and Mediacorp were left with only dogs and a couple of prositutes to run the show for PAP.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
they differ on the iran deal. i prefer to see the hardline iranian regime collapses by its own shit.
Even though they disagree... trump should have got rid of Rex with more finesse and give Rex more face. Like Robert McNamara. He was gotten rid. Of by given the job of president of the world bank. To announce in Twitter is very rude. Trump should have given Rex the chance to exit gracefully. Let him retire.

But I do respect them as compared to pinky n gang.... trump lost money by being President. Rex is a billionaire..he don't need the gahmen pay and yet go into office n Kenna tekan some more. Pappie ministars have the easiest job..paid millions n fuck up nvm...I rather a trump than a pinky

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though they disagree... trump should have got rid of Rex with more finesse and give Rex more face. Like Robert McNamara. He was gotten rid. Of by given the job of president of the world bank. To announce in Twitter is very rude. Trump should have given Rex the chance to exit gracefully. Let him retire.

But I do respect them as compared to pinky n gang.... trump lost money by being President. Rex is a billionaire..he don't need the gahmen pay and yet go into office n Kenna tekan some more. Pappie ministars have the easiest job..paid millions n fuck up nvm...I rather a trump than a pinky
If you want to work for Trump you must be prepared to be fired by tweets.

Or suck his cock.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is widely believed his appointment had to do with Exxon’s arctic exploration partnership with Russia and his departure has to do with his belligerent stance against Russia. Rex the CEO and Rex the SoS seem to be quite different. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I simply cannot believe that Tillerson was fired via twitter. This has to be fake news.