• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump Rally

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1601086063984.png

1601086081668.png

1601086098320.png

1601086116749.png

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
something somewhere tells me Trump might win this time too...despite all the poll prediction pointing otherwise

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno how democrats can choose biden to challenge trump.it will be a walk over.
Sanders make a better opponent.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who u voted for?

If Trump loses he saves his life and family, and more lawsuits.

If Trump wins he faced more impeachments, lawsuits, a divisive US and exodus of citizens out of US.

Which ever ways it is humkah chan..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something somewhere tells me Trump might win this time too...despite all the poll prediction pointing otherwise

Most polls are fake, fake numbers put out as an attempt to sway public opinion. And those libtard news agencies always oversample Dem voters. :biggrin:

They have learnt nothing from 2016. :cool:

onikqmd6apu31.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, Trump will win. October surprise: China's last ally North Korea falls, joins US coalition against China.