• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump is right. It doesn’t pay to be kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am delighted that we both share the same opinion on Trump. At least we have one thing in common. Trump is the best US President since Reagan.
Excuse me I only said he is right on this and nothing else. Go fuck your Malaysian whore mother phua cb. You share the same filth as her.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Excuse me I only said he is right on this and nothing else. Go fuck your Malaysian whore mother phua cb. You share the same filth as her.
tsk tsk filthy mouth :poop: as usual. You really ought to so some soul searching and try to be a better person. You're just so sad, bitter, lonely and miserable. Every single day. If you change, you will find the world a better place. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk filthy mouth :poop: as usual. You really ought to so some soul searching and try to be a better person. You're just so sad, bitter, lonely and miserable. Every single day. If you change, you will find the world a better place. :smile:
Tell that to yourself to do soul searching when I am just returning the filth you gave to me in other threads. That’s how shameless and pretentious Malaysians are.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself to do soul searching when I am just returning the filth you gave to me in other threads. That’s how shameless and pretentious Malaysians are.

You need to do some hole searching yourself, obviously its flooded with filth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trump is the best! stupid liberals and dems are telling illegals to cum cum to mama with their children to the border. they’re sending a very wrong signal.