• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump fucks Emperor of Cina, signs Taiwan Travel Act!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad the Rothschilds are taking down the chinks. They are humanity's only hope against Chinese dystopia.

In china, if you shit more than your allocated quota, they'll ban you from toilets.

you are wrong in tis one.
anyone exceeded the quote will be imprisoned for a month.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump should sign a mutual defense treaty with taiwan.thst should shut xi jinping and his greedy territory grabbing days as taiwan too has claims in south china sea.
why waste time ?
u should tell trump to send a warship or two to park at taiwan ports , immediately.
we would know the resulting outcome instantly.
why trump boats still no visit taiwan ?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
US can live without china.
But china will die without US export.

how to die when there are others countries to export to ?
this is how much china export to americunts , the one you keep licking mindless.
United States: US$388.1 billion (18.3% of total Chinese exports).
use you brain before u speak. can ?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard is the only one capable of holding back the tiongs. Clinton would have been as useless as Obama in dealing with emperor eleven.

you close friend and advisor of dotard ?
or like others , u just talk talk because
anything related to chinks arose you sexually
and to release that frustration ,
u need to perform verbal masturbation here.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong in tis one.
anyone exceeded the quote will be imprisoned for a month.

I stand corrected. You are more well connected to the court of emperor xi than I realized.

Do send my regards to his majesty. And tell him not to do silly things like take our toys again. History has already recorded the early days of the xi dynasty as one ignitig fear and instability amongst it's neighbors.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to die when there are others countries to export to ?
this is how much china export to americunts , the one you keep licking mindless.
United States: US$388.1 billion (18.3% of total Chinese exports).
use you brain before u speak. can ?

You stupid communist chink! That 18.3% accounts for almost 50% of China's trade surplus. Check your brain before you speak.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stand corrected. You are more well connected to the court of emperor xi than I realized.

Do send my regards to his majesty. And tell him not to do silly things like take our toys again. History has already recorded the early days of the xi dynasty as one ignitig fear and instability amongst it's neighbors.

No one in ASEAN likes Xi Jinping. Everyone is only after China's potential wealth. That potential is going to deteriorate by next year. Increasing economic pressures will make Xi Jinping make the worst decisions. His margin of error is very narrow now that he has accumulated so much power and responsibility onto himself. Unfortunately, the non-Hakka Xi Jinping is not Lee Kuan Yew. It will be interesting to see how he falls from grace.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is unfortunate that a few sammyboy members are suffering
from serious mental illness
, due to having been victim of abuse by the chinks in their life.
their traumatic experience with the chinks were so intense
that they developed the psychotic disorders of
- hatred , hostility and aversion of chinks
- an inflated sense of ego and entitlement when dealing with chinks

one mad man said if americunt stop trading with the chink
the chinks will be dead.
another mad man said 50% of chink trade surplus comes from americunt
to justify what the first mad man espoused.

where is the logic ? :p

Their mental illness is so severe that sometimes they have hallucination
of being a pantomath , one that specializes in china and
her relationship with world , particularly americunt.
They suffer the delusion of thinking they are the authoritative voice in
the area of geopolitical matters.

to cite one example of their 'forecast '
[ His margin of error is very narrow now that he accumulated
so much power and responsibility onto himself ]
wow ,this is better than CNA or BBC or CNN .
but sadly no newscasters worth his salt would dare make
such an outlandish statement.
these sammyboy mad men must be truly outstanding indeed.:eek:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is unfortunate that a few sammyboy members are suffering
from serious mental illness
, due to having been victim of abuse by the chinks in their life.
their traumatic experience with the chinks were so intense
that they developed the psychotic disorders of
- hatred , hostility and aversion of chinks
- an inflated sense of ego and entitlement when dealing with chinks

one mad man said if americunt stop trading with the chink
the chinks will be dead.
another mad man said 50% of chink trade surplus comes from americunt
to justify what the first mad man espoused.

where is the logic ? :p

Their mental illness is so severe that sometimes they have hallucination
of being a pantomath , one that specializes in china and
her relationship with world , particularly americunt.
They suffer the delusion of thinking they are the authoritative voice in
the area of geopolitical matters.

to cite one example of their 'forecast '
[ His margin of error is very narrow now that he accumulated
so much power and responsibility onto himself ]
wow ,this is better than CNA or BBC or CNN .
but sadly no newscasters worth his salt would dare make
such an outlandish statement.
these sammyboy mad men must be truly outstanding indeed.:eek:

Is that what you are only capable of when you can't debate - labeling your opponents as mental patients from IMH? What makes you any different from those men in white from PAP? Zilch. No wonder you are so much in love with authoritarian figures like Xi Jinping who jails and executes his opponents with impunity.

Data that shows almost 50% of chink trade surplus come from USA is right here under the 'Surpluses' tab. In 2016, 253.1 billion out of 530.3 billion chink trade surplus comes from USA. That is a whopping 47.7%.

The analysis for Xi Jinping's narrow margin of error comes from Richard McGregor of the Lowy Institute in this article which was published in the Australian Financial Review.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Data that shows almost 50% of chink trade surplus come from USA is right here under the 'Surpluses' tab. In 2016, 253.1 billion out of 530.3 billion chink trade surplus comes from USA. That is a whopping 47.7%.
so without this 47.7% china will collapse ?
the chinks will revert back to being destitute ?

The analysis for Xi Jinping's narrow margin of error comes from Richard McGregor of the Lowy Institute in this article which was published in the Australian Financial Review.

to make you happy , lets say i agreed with your view that
china has ' narrow margin of error'
so what would happened if this narrow margin of error is made by xi ?

but this subject is out of context of what are being discussed here.
we are taking about :
1 --
I'm glad the Rothschilds are taking down the chinks. They are humanity's only hope against Chinese dystopia.
In china, if you shit more than your allocated quota, they'll ban you from toilets.
2--
Dotard is the only one capable of holding back the tiongs. Clinton would have been as useless as Obama in dealing with emperor eleven.
3 --
Trump should sign a mutual defense treaty with taiwan.thst should shut xi jinping and his greedy territory grabbing days as taiwan too has claims in south china sea.
4 --
US can live without china.
But china will die without US export.

Is that what you are only capable of when you can't debate - labeling your opponents as mental patients from IMH? What makes you any different from those men in white from PAP? Zilch. No wonder you are so much in with authoritarian figures like Xi Jinping who jails and executes his opponents with impunity.

well if you are not suffering from psychotic disorder due to past bad experience
with the chinks , then you are in a worst situation , your hatred and contempt
of the chinks is an innate condition , you are born with it.
this hatred can only developed from either one of the above.
tell us , were you being screwed by the chinks before ?

and where had u seen any posts by me praising Xi ?
any post that i declared Xi is the best and i love him ?,

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much as I dislike communist China's interpretation of governance and control, I actually feel the world will be less likely to head to war under emperor Xi (especial with cocaine addict dotard around) than other unknown leaders after him.

Hard to imagine Winnie the Pooh leading 100 acre woods into a war. But then again.... Who knows.

Wan sui to the emperor. But dammit, I still prefer a free world order under the Rothschilds. At least their Zionist agenda is clear and predictable.

No one in ASEAN likes Xi Jinping. Everyone is only after China's potential wealth. That potential is going to deteriorate by next year. Increasing economic pressures will make Xi Jinping make the worst decisions. His margin of error is very narrow now that he has accumulated so much power and responsibility onto himself. Unfortunately, the non-Hakka Xi Jinping is not Lee Kuan Yew. It will be interesting to see how he falls from grace.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so without this 47.7% china will collapse ?
the chinks will revert back to being destitute ?

250 billion over, let's say, 10 years is 2.5 trillion. That's massive. And those stinking communist chinks are burning their spare dollars on building runways and military facilities in the South China Sea, making fighter jets and aircraft carriers. How do you think they are able to afford all these war toys in such a short period of economic development?

to make you happy , lets say i agreed with your view that
china has ' narrow margin of error'
so what would happened if this narrow margin of error is made by xi ?

A failing economy. A plunging currency. Widespread social unrest. Major upheaval within the chink communist party. Brutal power struggle.

well if you are not suffering from psychotic disorder due to past bad experience
with the chinks , then you are in a worst situation , your hatred and contempt
of the chinks is an innate condition , you are born with it.
this hatred can only developed from either one of the above.
tell us , were you being screwed by the chinks before ?

and where had u seen any posts by me praising Xi ?
any post that i declared Xi is the best and i love him ?,

I love and treasure freedom and democracy. I hate Xi Jinping as much as I hate Lee Kuan Yew. I hate daft and humji sinkies as much as I hate communist chinks like you.

And I know you absolutely love and adore Xi Jinping because he is not an Americunt like Donald Trump. Were you screwed by an Americunt before?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Much as I dislike communist China's interpretation of governance and control, I actually feel the world will be less likely to head to war under emperor Xi (especial with cocaine addict dotard around) than other unknown leaders after him.

Hard to imagine Winnie the Pooh leading 100 acre woods into a war. But then again.... Who knows.

Wan sui to the emperor. But dammit, I still prefer a free world order under the Rothschilds. At least their Zionist agenda is clear and predictable.

All I know is that Emperor Xi is much more dangerous than Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao combined. A war under Emperor Xi is much more likely than under the other two.

Duterte says China's Xi threatened war if Philippines drills for oil

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy for us to say, but I'll call it a bluff.

A war will be a set back to china's economic development and they need to achieve certain economic targets before they fall over the aging population cliff.

It's an open secret and even dotard knows this hence his willingness to push China to the brink on Korea and Taiwan. China being excluded from direct talks between Kim and Trump is very telling.

China's military hasn't fought a war since vietnam. They and their equipment are untested vs battle hardened US. Would their millennial little emperorers of the one child policy be an effective fighting force? It will be a blessing if we never get to find out the answer to that question.

China will want to avoid war as far as possible. Dotard will keep pushing them. Duterte is sucking up to China coz they don't give a shit about his human rights record. The people voted for him, so his position is legitimate.

And that is a sign of things to come if China becomes the leader of the Free world. Dictators will rise, citizens will suffer. All in the name of the mighty renminbi.

All I know is that Emperor Xi is much more dangerous than Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao combined. A war under Emperor Xi is much more likely than under the other two.

Duterte says China's Xi threatened war if Philippines drills for oil

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A war will be a set back to china's economic development and they need to achieve certain economic targets before they fall over the aging population cliff.

But I feel Emperor Xi is more than willing and ready to go to war over Taiwan than his two predecessors.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China Pledges Action on Tech Transfer as Trump Plans Tariffs https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ufacturing-cut-tariffs-and-taxes-premier-says

Obama did nothing for 8 years. A mere utterance from Trump has the Chinese jumping to act to avoid punitive sanctions.

I think it's too little too late. I believe Trump will still push ahead with the tariffs. Besides, Li Keqiang is not part of Emperor Xi's inner circle. He belongs to Hu Jintao's camp. Emperor Xi has already sidelined him years ago. I take what he says with a huge pinch of salt. Anyway, never trust a communist chink.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I feel Emperor Xi is more than willing and ready to go to war over Taiwan than his two predecessors.

If amercia stirs shit up between China and taiwan, the only losers will be China and Taiwan. E.xi is too smart for that. Unless he starts using cocaine too and decides to swing his dick at Trump.

Now I know why the Brits came up with abbreviations like HRM. It's tiring to keep typing emperor.... HRM-11....