• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump called Chinese motherfucker, what AMDK cock sucker jumpin standup comedians here hv to say...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But certainly more of your kind has been fucked by Chinks!

The last time the chinks tried to mess with Burma they were whipped good and proper. I suggest they don't try again or the result will be the same.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time the chinks tried to mess with Burma they were whipped good and proper. I suggest they don't try again or the result will be the same.

Haha! China has grown exponentially since then! But then China will not mess with Burma unless Burma has an itchy backside that needs analising! In such an event, Burma will be razed to the ground like what they did to the Rohingyas' villages!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Haha! China has grown exponentially since then! But then China will not mess with Burma unless Burma has an itchy backside that needs analising! In such an event, Burma will be razed to the ground like what they did to the Rohingyas' villages!

We Burmese are far tougher than stupid Han chinks. If a war broke out the chinks would run for their lives. The PLA is brave only when it comes to shooting their own unarmed countrymen.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We Burmese are far tougher than stupid Han chinks. If a war broke out the chinks would run for their lives. The PLA is brave only when it comes to shooting their own unarmed countrymen.

We Chinese are far tougher than stupid Burmese jerks. An Islamic expeditionary force should be sent to punish Burma and headed by Saudi Arabia including Turkey Indonesia and Malaysia. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just wondering. If ever sinkieland is attacked by its m&d neighbours, who will come to our immediate aid? USA? China? My bet is on USA, because the chinks won't give a flying fuck. :laugh:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
After trump met those mandarin northern speaking commie ah tiongs,,,,I am not surprised he said what he said,,,look at the resident commie ah tiong,,,,I have called him much worse,,,