• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump and the GOP marked Asians as Targets, now Hate Crimes and Protests Are Nationwide

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to be Asian looking person inside of America right now. Trump and his follower all anti-Asian hate crimes.

Asians fighting back, holding protests in Washington, DC, major Cities.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-03-17/asian-americans-coronavirus-hate-assaults-bigotry

Trump and the GOP put a bull’s-eye on the backs of Asian Americans

A protester holds a sign reading #I am not a virus.

Demonstrators at a rally against anti-Asian violence at Los Angeles State Historic Park on Feb. 20.
(Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
By KURT BARDELLA
MARCH 17, 2021 8:47 AM PT

A new report released by Stop AAPI Hate revealed that since March 19, 2020, there have been 3,795 hate incidents targeting Asian Americans. That figure barely scratches the surface as most hate crimes go unreported. The rash of violence is becoming a daily event.

The most recent occurred on Tuesday in the Atlanta area where a white man is suspected of shooting and killing six Asian women.

A few days ago, Nancy Toh, an 83-year-old grandmother, was assaulted by a man who spit in her face and then punched her in the nose in Westchester, N.Y.
Last week, a woman was charged with a crime for spitting at an Asian American man and yelling an ethnic slur at him as he dined outdoors in Silicon Valley.

On Monday, a white woman in New York City verbally assaulted an Asian American couple, yelling from a cab, “Go back to [expletive] communist China you [expletive].”

I remember being made fun of when I was a kid in elementary school for looking different. For the shape and slant of my eyes. I remember the taunts, the “ching” and “chong” refrains. It affected me so that for so many years after, I effectively rejected my South Korean heritage. It was something I felt ashamed about. Something I hid from. Something I wanted nothing to do with. Something that confused me.

What I didn’t know then — which I do now — was that those taunts to make me feel inferior because of my physical appearance were acts of hate and they were learned behaviors the kids picked up from their parents. What kind of person teaches another that it’s OK to attack someone in this way?

I never imagined back then that such hate would be so openly triggered by the leader of a political party, but that’s where we are today.

In 1854, the California Supreme Court ruled that testimony from Chinese Americans was inadmissible because they “were a race of people whom nature has marked as inferior, and who are incapable of progress or intellectual development beyond a certain point.”

That kind of thinking seems to be alive and well today, egged on by the Republican Party. Last September, 164 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted against a resolution written by Rep. Grace Meng (D-N.Y.) to condemn racism against Asian Americans. It was a sobering reminder of how mainstream bigotry against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community has become in the Republican Party. Meng reintroduced the resolution in late February.

Just last week, former President Trump issued a statement in which he once again used the phrase “China virus,” which has inflamed hatred toward Asian Americans since the pandemic began. In their effort to find a scapegoat for the coronavirus, Republicans effectively put a bull’s-eye on the backs of our community. The result is this torrent of violence.

If you look like me, you’ve almost certainly been told to “go back to China” by a white person at some point in your life. I think I’ve been told that so many times throughout my life that on some level I’ve become numb to it. But the more I think about that, the angrier I get. What does it say about this country that in the year 2021 a person can become so conditioned to outward displays of racism that he stops reacting to it?

Not anymore.

No more suffering in silence. No more waiting our turn. We’re speaking out. We’re mobilizing. No matter who you are, where you’re from, we need you to be part of the #StopAsianHate movement. As the Rev. Al Sharpton put it the other day, “You can’t stop hate against anyone unless you fight hate against everyone.”

@KurtBardella
Kurt Bardella, a Korean American, is a contributing writer to Opinion. He was spokesperson and senior advisor for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee from 2009 to 2013.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
America the land of opportunity, freedom for all, now a death sentence for Asian-Americans.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...ngton/65-6450caa3-ef2c-4939-bbaf-9254347e906e

People gather in downtown DC to call for an end to white supremacy and Asian American and Pacific Islander hate crimes

“This wave of recognized violence against our communities is not something new."

WASHINGTON — More than 100 people gathered on the streets of Northwest D.C. to call for an end to white supremacy and Asian American and Pacific Islander hate crimes Wednesday evening.

An organization named Total Liberation Collective organized the event in the heart of D.C.’s Chinatown neighborhood. It came less than 24 hours after a 21-year-old man named Robert Long shot admitted to shooting and killing eight people, including six Asian women, in two northern Georgia communities.

Attendees said it was time to tackle hatred against Asians in a head-on manner. Some said it has been an issue that has gone on for years without resolution.

“This wave of recognized violence against our communities is not something new,” said Ina Padua, of the group Anakbayan.
The group marched from Chinatown to the convention center at 7th and New York Avenue, Northwest. One participant said he was particularly angry that some people are trying to frame Tuesday’s events in Georgia as something else besides a hate crime.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to be Asian looking person inside of America right now. Trump and his follower all anti-Asian hate crimes.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-03-17/asian-americans-coronavirus-hate-assaults-bigotry

Demonstrators at a rally against anti-Asian violence at Los Angeles State Historic Park on Feb. 20.
By KURT BARDELLA

A new report released by Stop AAPI Hate revealed that since March 19, 2020, there have been 3,795 hate incidents targeting Asian Americans. That figure barely scratches the surface as most hate crimes go unreported. The rash of violence is becoming a daily event.

The most recent occurred on Tuesday in the Atlanta area where a white man is suspected of shooting and killing six Asian women.

A few days ago, Nancy Toh, an 83-year-old grandmother, was assaulted by a man who spit in her face and then punched her in the nose in Westchester, N.Y.
Last week, a woman was charged with a crime for spitting at an Asian American man and yelling an ethnic slur at him as he dined outdoors in Silicon Valley.

On Monday, a white woman in New York City verbally assaulted an Asian American couple, yelling from a cab, “Go back to [expletive] communist China you [expletive].”

I remember being made fun of when I was a kid in elementary school for looking different. For the shape and slant of my eyes. I remember the taunts, the “ching” and “chong” refrains. It affected me so that for so many years after, I effectively rejected my South Korean heritage. It was something I felt ashamed about. Something I hid from. Something I wanted nothing to do with. Something that confused me.

What I didn’t know then — which I do now — was that those taunts to make me feel inferior because of my physical appearance were acts of hate and they were learned behaviors the kids picked up from their parents. What kind of person teaches another that it’s OK to attack someone in this way?

I never imagined back then that such hate would be so openly triggered by the leader of a political party, but that’s where we are today.

In 1854, the California Supreme Court ruled that testimony from Chinese Americans was inadmissible because they “were a race of people whom nature has marked as inferior, and who are incapable of progress or intellectual development beyond a certain point.”

That kind of thinking seems to be alive and well today, egged on by the Republican Party. Last September, 164 Republicans in the House of Representatives voted against a resolution written by Rep. Grace Meng (D-N.Y.) to condemn racism against Asian Americans. It was a sobering reminder of how mainstream bigotry against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community has become in the Republican Party. Meng reintroduced the resolution in late February.

Just last week, former President Trump issued a statement in which he once again used the phrase “China virus,” which has inflamed hatred toward Asian Americans since the pandemic began. In their effort to find a scapegoat for the coronavirus, Republicans effectively put a bull’s-eye on the backs of our community. The result is this torrent of violence.

If you look like me, you’ve almost certainly been told to “go back to China” by a white person at some point in your life. I think I’ve been told that so many times throughout my life that on some level I’ve become numb to it. But the more I think about that, the angrier I get. What does it say about this country that in the year 2021 a person can become so conditioned to outward displays of racism that he stops reacting to it?

Not anymore.

No more suffering in silence. No more waiting our turn. We’re speaking out. We’re mobilizing. No matter who you are, where you’re from, we need you to be part of the #StopAsianHate movement. As the Rev. Al Sharpton put it the other day, “You can’t stop hate against anyone unless you fight hate against everyone.”

@KurtBardella
Kurt Bardella, a Korean American, is a contributing writer to Opinion. He was spokesperson and senior advisor for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee from 2009 to 2013.

why say liddat so many asia people r not from china.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Land of freedom my foot. They were happy to give you some crumbs during the good yesteryears. They can’t even make their ends meet now so why are you chinks stealing their rice bowl and pissing them off. Remember all you yellow skin, you are eternally Chinese no matter how different you wish you were.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes this is no doubt the story of the month. Asian victims of hate induced attacks, incidents from all people, White, Blacks, Latinos alike. Its a group effort to blame and punish "Asians for bringing the Virus" :eek:

And it all began with the 2x impeached, one term disgraced ex President and his "China Virus" rhetoric.

See the results?

I hate saying I told you so :frown:

To me its not just America, its all over the Western World. U think Asians in Australia, UK, France are doing so well? Think again

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blm niggeress alexi mccammond steps down from top editor job at teen vogue after her anti-asian tweets during her college days resurface. another meghan markle madbitch in the making.
B98483A7-D87E-4480-8501-0984F40D9B18.jpeg

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
blm niggeress alexi mccammond steps down from top editor job at teen vogue after her anti-asian tweets during her college days resurface. another meghan markle madbitch in the making.
View attachment 106176

Ms Markle is our agent in disguise. We do not like the UK Monarchy as it adds cohesion and unity in the guise of nationalism. Disgusting. We wish to continue the hard work the media has had to dismantle this, and with our chief editor, Rupert Murdoch, we are succeeding in spreading hatred in the UK as we do with Fox News in the US. Hopefully the paparazzi can kill her off as they did Diana. What a pest.

We will not stand for decency and honesty or positive results any longer. The libtards cannot be allowed to fix the mess our Messiah Trump and Mitch McConnel and his gorgeous Asian wife Elaine Chao have created. We have taken control of the Republican Party to unleash the mob of uneducated mob and tried our best to kill Mike Pence and all the other traitors.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Black-attacks-on-Asians-racism-or-opportunity-3265893.php
Black attacks on Asians: racism or opportunity?

Walking to a convenience store in San Francisco's Visitacion Valley last fall, Rongshi Chen eyed a pair of young black men coming his way. With no warning, the men grabbed the 64-year-old, lifted him and threw him onto the concrete. They kicked his ribs, broke his collarbone and made off with $200, credit cards and Chen's identification.

No one caught the attackers. Seven months later, Chen still suffers effects of the attack.

He's not alone. At least four high-profile attacks involving blacks and Asians have occurred since January in San Francisco and Oakland, including the beating death of Tian Sheng Yu, 59, last month. Two 18-year-old men have been charged with murder.

"I don't like to say this is race discrimination, but I have to say it!!!" Rongshi Chen's daughter-in-law, Si Chen, wrote in an e-mail.

Others - including the police chiefs of San Francisco and Oakland - are just as emphatic that the problem is not hatred of Asian Americans, but a hazardous collision between angry young men and a vulnerable population with cash in their pockets.

Those groups often live side by side in low-income neighborhoods, yet know little about each other, rarely talk, and almost never mix, say members of both communities.

"We live in one of the most liberal areas of the country, but this is one of the most segregated cities I've ever seen," said Chris Jackson, a San Francisco City College trustee who is African American.

It's a story of mutual suspicion and competition - and periods of cooperation - that dates to the Civil War.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Markle is our agent in disguise. We do not like the UK Monarchy as it adds cohesion and unity in the guise of nationalism. Disgusting. We wish to continue the hard work the media has had to dismantle this, and with our chief editor, Rupert Murdoch, we are succeeding in spreading hatred in the UK as we do with Fox News in the US. Hopefully the paparazzi can kill her off as they did Diana. What a pest.

We will not stand for decency and honesty or positive results any longer. The libtards cannot be allowed to fix the mess our Messiah Trump and Mitch McConnel and his gorgeous Asian wife Elaine Chao have created. We have taken control of the Republican Party to unleash the mob of uneducated mob and tried our best to kill Mike Pence and all the other traitors.

biting sarcasm. well done, but I almost choked when you said Elaine Chao was gorgeous. I looked her up and, cough cough, really? Not even Lau Kway Bu

download.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess the race.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-pours-unknown-liquid-asian-152806062.html
Man Pours Unknown Liquid on Asian Woman in NYC, Tells Her ‘Go Back to China’
1616176824083.png

Ryan General
Thu, March 18, 2021, 8:28 AM PDT

A 41-year-old Asian woman was picking up some packages in Midtown, Manhattan on Monday evening when she was suddenly attacked by a younger man. The suspect approached the victim before 7 p.m. as she was bending to pick her packages up on Eighth Ave. at W. 37th St., reports NY Daily News. He reportedly poured an unknown liquid on the woman’s neck and on her packagesand then yelled “Go back to China” at her. The still-unidentified man fled immediately after the attack. According to local authorities, the woman was not physically injured after the incident. She reported the attack to local police at the 1st Precinct station house in lower Manhattan. The NYPD’s Asian Hate Crime Task Force, which is investigating the incident, described the suspect as a thin, 6-foot-tall Black man in his 20s.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess the race.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-pours-unknown-liquid-asian-152806062.html
Man Pours Unknown Liquid on Asian Woman in NYC, Tells Her ‘Go Back to China’
View attachment 106238

Ryan General
Thu, March 18, 2021, 8:28 AM PDT

A 41-year-old Asian woman was picking up some packages in Midtown, Manhattan on Monday evening when she was suddenly attacked by a younger man. The suspect approached the victim before 7 p.m. as she was bending to pick her packages up on Eighth Ave. at W. 37th St., reports NY Daily News. He reportedly poured an unknown liquid on the woman’s neck and on her packagesand then yelled “Go back to China” at her. The still-unidentified man fled immediately after the attack. According to local authorities, the woman was not physically injured after the incident. She reported the attack to local police at the 1st Precinct station house in lower Manhattan. The NYPD’s Asian Hate Crime Task Force, which is investigating the incident, described the suspect as a thin, 6-foot-tall Black man in his 20s.

EwpjmeLWEAMlfsg.jpg

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

By KURT BARDELLA

Not anymore.

@KurtBardella

When those who have ill intent in their hearts act out, it is because there is a neurosis at work. Some come to resonate with anger and resentment, and during the Pandemic a dark force was unleased by Donald Trump of America. We have many sick people at the institute whom admire Mr Trump as the rage is familiar to them, as it reflects their own inner psyche.

We can help anyone in distress in these challenging times.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747