• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True or Not - Local Kungfool aka Sim Copperfield Smashed Bricks with Raw Power

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is bullsh!t. Fulltime bullSh!t. qigong my @ss. even my fart can break bricks. who is he trying to kid. just like boxer rebellion , if guns are available freely he would also bullsh!t about able to deflect bullets with his "iron shirt" kungfu and put up some demo and some idiot would also believe it and sing his praise. just like you can always find people in this age who still believe the world is flat.
you can't fight stupidity with these people. common sense does not work.
I am a martial artist myself and 99% of these demos are crap. you wanna break bricks? no problem. Soak it in vinegar or battery acid overnight is one method. it becomes soft and briittle. anothe rmethod is use a hammer and and break it in the middle and then superglue the pieces back but put only a little glue at the edges to hold it so that it looks whole and intact but breaks with the smallest punch. For added effect , add in some flour or talcum powder into the crevices so that the breaking looks real and "explosives-like". who taught me this??? a former Shaw brothers kungfu special effects guy in the 1970s when I was in HK!!!!!!!! see the old kungfu movies. they are more impressive. real kungfu experts in HK and even singapore always keep a very low profile. why? to avoid stupid guys who like to challenge them to a pointless fight. why fight with amateurs and conmen when you have nothing to prove to idiots like them. In HK they have beimos. fights behind closed doors. losers would know the real meaning of defeat ie pain, humilty, and lots of it. winners would just keep quiet and walk out looking satisfied. no bragging. that's real world experts.

Your explanation is logical.
I was unable to figure out the vid clip where this Sim Bullshitter smashes a free standing brick which I assumed it normal contruction brick. The physics I know cannot explained how the brick was broken until I read your thesis. What cheat this Sim Poh Huat. What is Nam Wah Pai famous for?
The feud between this crook and his eldest brother Sim Pooh Ho who taught him the martial art but also failed him as taiji instructor when Pooh Ho was president of the Chinese Martial Art Assoc in Tanjong Katong Rd
I Poh Huat broke off with brother becos he went his crooked ways against his brother advice...
So is Poh Huat wants to be recognised he shud clinch the MMA championship........... if he dare

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nam Wah Pai is very famous and the tuition fees are also very famous.

This Mr Sim is REAL. I have seen him performing and he is also MY MASTER.

Thank you for featuring him. He is a very humble man.

NWP is INfamous for plenty of stuff incl expensive fees - $1000 for 3 weeks qigong; $900 for lousy taiji; $2000 for special fucked up classes. Charlatant Sim has been disowned by his10 dan Golden Belt brother Sim Pooh Ho who has reached the apex of martial arts in Kunming Mountains. Charlatant Sim learnt from Pooh Ho everthing he now knows except morals n ethics. He has the cheek to usurp Pai leadership from Pooh Ho - see Chinese Daily LH Wanbao

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you get carried away, I must tell you there is bullshit qigong and real qiqong. Bullshit qiqong includes being able to throw opponent off without even touching him, able to withstand the onslaught of weapons like sword, bullets, axe, etc, able to collapse a wall with just a hand gesture :biggrin:.
So, what is real qiqong? Real qiqong includes daily qiqong exercises to improve blood circulation thereby enhance health,and you can also practice to break bricks, sticks, etc. This is no different from karatekas who condition their hands to break bricks and boards. It is nothing mystical, just conditioning.
That's why I said ability to break bricks does not equal to martial prowess.

Agree esp when the bricks used by NWP Sin Por Fart is specially made "demo bricks" NOT those used in construction of houses and bridges - those will break hs hand or foot NOT the other way round.
Even those those are fragile demo bricks there is nothing to stop him from pulling tricks like by gummin back 2 broken halves to make it look wholesome and smash them like a hero. This guy is far to tricky