• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trillion unaccounted for in Singapore reserves

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
me don't ask for much, me only want my CPF monies back when me retire :mad::mad::mad:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is your money only if you get to spend it the way you want to. The only way it is your money is when you migrate.

95% os daft Singaporeans still believe that the CPF is their money. If they can't spend it then it is not their money. It's like an idiot who goes window shopping thinking that he owns the things that he sees but cannot use.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Greece needs to borrow..........

If role of IMF is as wide and as effective as you purported, then world economic recessions past and present can avoided leow.:o

It usually is. So the Greeks are stupid not to manipulate their data like LHL and Co does?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get the feeling KJ is putting a nail to his coffin by having such an "intellectual" discussion with this balding guy.
If i were him i would not pretend to know what i don't.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember LKY did make a slip when he said Singapore has trillion reserves. Now we are so enlightened by THE FACT that a slight CHANGE OF ACCOUNTING POLICIES from Lee's family could easily wipe out billions of Singaporeans hard-earned money and the money dissappeared into the air or ended up in someone swiss banks. It is no wonder our CPF has been deferred serveral times as the states can no longer afford to repay the people money when the time is due. We should demand the truth and stop using threat that our coffer is confidential.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why look to others? See the Syria situation.. see how the UN are looking on.. if u want something to happen, do it urselves

Agree .
Look at Egypt and how they imprisoned Mubarak.
Better still look at Libya and how they dispense justice to Gaddafi.
No person or party rules forever-but for our case, make it faster before the monies are lost by H Jinx.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree .
Look at Egypt and how they imprisoned Mubarak.
Better still look at Libya and how they dispense justice to Gaddafi.
No person or party rules forever-but for our case, make it faster before the monies are lost by H Jinx.

So how should ours go? Imprisoned? Killed in air raid?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get the feeling KJ is putting a nail to his coffin by having such an "intellectual" discussion with this balding guy.
If i were him i would not pretend to know what i don't.

If every politican were like you, everyday keeping stomach full pocket full but brains empty,
this is what the pappies want.
Don't even have the courage to "agree to disagree". pathetic.

Last edited: