• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tree 1 - Alfa Romeo 0

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lol! Is that a Volkswagen? Looks like a golf right?

Alfa romeo drivers stupid lah waste money buy an imitation golf.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Alfa driver is an asshole ! I am sure he was texting on his phone n speeding @ the same time! Hopefully he didn't injured others besides himself.
Anyway Alfa Romeo is a good car, it's the driver @fault.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Stupid Alfa driver is an asshole ! I am sure he was texting on his phone n speeding @ the same time! Hopefully he didn't injured others besides himself.
Anyway Alfa Romeo is a good car, it's the driver @fault.
Alfa romeo is a shit car! And attracts crap drivers to buy them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol! Is that a Volkswagen? Looks like a golf right?

Alfa romeo drivers stupid lah waste money buy an imitation golf.
most likely it has a fiat engine. after fiat took over they literally gutted the alfa romeo factory in the suburb of milano. the factory town became a ghost town but i have the pleasure of spending a week there to meet and chat with townsfolk who are still proud of the alfa romeo legacy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
most likely it has a fiat engine. after fiat took over they literally gutted the alfa romeo factory in the suburb of milano. the factory town became a ghost town but i have the pleasure of spending a week there to meet and chat with townsfolk who are still proud of the alfa romeo legacy.

Hey eastshitndie bro, want to ask you for advice.

My family will be going for holiday soon. We have rented a Tesla Model X for 3 days through Turo.

I have never driven a Tesla before. Wonder if you know how exactly "autopilot" is it? Is it mainly just adaptive cruise control and being able to park?

Or is it such that I can key in a destination and it drives through the city making left and right turns all on its own?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey eastshitndie bro, want to ask you for advice.

My family will be going for holiday soon. We have rented a Tesla Model X for 3 days through Turo.

I have never driven a Tesla before. Wonder if you know how exactly "autopilot" is it? Is it mainly just adaptive cruise control and being able to park?

Or is it such that I can key in a destination and it drives through the city making left and right turns all on its own?
use the autopilot with sextra caution. it has caused many (tragic) accidents. it's best used as adaptive cruise control on the freeway with your eyes awake and on it. your hands can either surf sbf using a tablet or wank to your heart's delight. it cannot be relied upon for city autonomous driving nor left and rights turns. heck, it cannot be relied upon at all for both gradual and abrupt turns in freeway "mazes". tesla autonomous software (so called ai) is not good at all. it's software is only great for battery management and optimal vehicle performance relative to range and battery life.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
use the autopilot with sextra caution. it has caused many (tragic) accidents. it's best used as adaptive cruise control on the freeway with your eyes awake and on it. your hands can either surf sbf using a tablet or wank to your heart's delight. it cannot be relied upon for city autonomous driving nor left and rights turns. heck, it cannot be relied upon at all for both gradual and abrupt turns in freeway "mazes". tesla autonomous software (so called ai) is not good at all. it's software is only great for battery management and optimal vehicle performance relative to range and battery life.

Got it! :smile: Thanks bro @eatshitndie I just really like typing your nick.

My kids are thrilled that we are going to sit in a Tesla X

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got it! :smile: Thanks bro @eatshitndie I just really like typing your nick.

My kids are thrilled that we are going to sit in a Tesla X
it's a beautiful suv, snow or sun. when you park, beware of the back passenger gull wing doors during opening. they need some sextra space left and right.
1576260395137.png

1576260493287.png

1576260526281.png