• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trans woman left sobbing in JFK Airport after TSA agent hit her testicles: report

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trans woman left sobbing in JFK Airport after TSA agent hit her testicles: report

By Patrick Reilly
March 26, 2023 1:43am Updated

20230327_090449.jpg

A transgender woman was left in tears at JFK Airport after she claimed a TSA agent punched her in the testicles while going through security,

The unidentified flyer took to social media to vent about the incident, in which she said the agent “humiliated” her in front of everyone in a series of posts that have since been deleted, according to the outlet.

“hi so a tsa agent at jfk airport punched me in the genitalia, yelled at me for having a penis (?) and humiliated me in front of everyone after i told her to please stop,” she captioned over photo of her crying in the airport bathroom, according to a screenshot of the post.

But the embarrassment didn’t stop there, according to the woman.

“[The TSA agent] followed me into the women’s bathroom and began talking about me to a coworker while I sobbed in a stall,” she wrote, asking friends on the internet for advice as to what she should do.

A transgender woman was left in tears at JFK Airport after she claimed a TSA agent punched her in the testicles while going through security. A transgender woman was left in tears at JFK Airport after she claimed a TSA agent punched her in the testicles while going through security.

The cries after the alleged incident. The woman cries after the alleged incident.
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa...ender-woman-punched-by-tsa20230326_0125-1.jpg
She said she was humiliated. She said she was “humiliated.”@massofclay

A transgender woman claims a TSA agent punched her testicles while in the security line at JFK airport.

In a follow-up post, she said she was left crying for over an hour and said “my balls still hurt so bad,” according to a screenshot from the Daily Mail.

She does not want the TSA agent to be fired, she said in a separate post but wanted “her educated and the entirety of tsa abolished altogether.”

In response to the woman’s posts, JFK airport apologized for the incident.

She claimed her balls hurt so bad after the alleged assault. She claimed her “balls hurt so bad” after the alleged assault.@massofclay The woman seen in a social media post.
“We apologize again for your experience,’ the airport tweeted in response, according to the Daily Mail. “Your comments have been noted and shared.”
710530.gif

Source:https://nypost.com/2023/03/26/trans...utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow