• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trans-Cab offers 153m shares in IPO

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot...its ipo bank is dbs, so you have to go thru them. i think dateline is monday. you have to go to dbs personally to subscribe, which i think they will ask you to open an account with them.

Thanks for the info bro krafty.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to apply? Have to go down to CDP?

Have you just arrived?....you only need to go down to CDP if you do not have an account...if you have a broker...that will be taken care of as well......all of us have CDP accounts due to the Sing & Tell shares, many years back....many, I am sure have dormant CDP Account too..

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you just arrived?....you only need to go down to CDP if you do not have an account...if you have a broker...that will be taken care of as well......all of us have CDP accounts due to the Sing & Tell shares, many years back....many, I am sure have dormant CDP Account too..

I opened a CDP account many years ago and have an account with POEMS. Also still have all my passowrds and used id but so far I didnt buy any shares so still not familiar with shares and IPO how to apply.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taxi hype is in, sentiment for transport companies are good. but transcab may be inexperienced in their management. buy now, sell it on the 2nd or 3rd day to make a quick buck.:wink:

Hhaha worries only if after buy then the price go down.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hhaha worries only if after buy then the price go down.

Base on most of the IPO's...may have gone down below par...have bought a few good ones....that sank & sold off, when it crosses par & above....applying for 1 lot...a bloody waste of time...1-10 same too, unless it is 50-100 lots....then, thats different story..

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taxi hype is in, sentiment for transport companies are good. but transcab may be inexperienced in their management. buy now, sell it on the 2nd or 3rd day to make a quick buck.:wink:

If the IPO close on Monday then maybe it is difficult for me. First I have to transfer money from UOB to DBS and that will take at least one day so by that time cannot already.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now, UOB internet banking got fast transfer with in a day to reach other banks.

If the IPO close on Monday then maybe it is difficult for me. First I have to transfer money from UOB to DBS and that will take at least one day so by that time cannot already.

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Base on most of the IPO's...may have gone down below par...have bought a few good ones....that sank & sold off, when it crosses par & above....applying for 1 lot...a bloody waste of time...1-10 same too, unless it is 50-100 lots....then, thats different story..

OK if like that then I dont have that much to transfer over because 50 lots is roughly 30 over k.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Transcab taxi drivers are "rejects" from Comfort, Citicabs, SMRT etc...mostly the first two, many have bad working relationship with their previous company or not so good attitude & disciplinary records. Transcab's does not accept NETS, Cards etc...

Most of the time, you can see them displaying 'BUSY' signs...."Changing Shifts"...or those card board signs that say...they going, where you don't want to go....most of time, they avoid picking you off the streets..unless they are "hungry"...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, they are more rowdy but experienced. the worst are the new drivers from smrt who just passed their licence. look at smrt shares.https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=S53.SI transport sector on the whole is bustling with life. smrt this kind of company also can price at 1.50+
what do you think...!

i already said i am supporting transcab cos at least they are not related to the pappies.

Transcab taxi drivers are "rejects" from Comfort, Citicabs, SMRT etc...mostly the first two, many have bad working relationship with their previous company or not so good attitude & disciplinary records. Transcab's does not accept NETS, Cards etc...

Most of the time, you can see them displaying 'BUSY' signs...."Changing Shifts"...or those card board signs that say...they going, where you don't want to go....most of time, they avoid picking you off the streets..unless they are "hungry"...

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, the owner cashing out already ah... That said, taxi companies in Singapore always twa twa tan tan... As two of the biggest operators Comfort and SMRT are quasigovernment.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello bro, nowadays internet banking got Immediate Fund Transfer already. Call your bank to check.

Internet Banking technology has advanced quite a fair bit.

Closing is on Tues 18 Nov 14.

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello bro, nowadays internet banking got Immediate Fund Transfer already. Call your bank to check.

Internet Banking technology has advanced quite a fair bit.

Closing is on Tues 18 Nov 14.

Alright ok I transfer 8k and try for 10 lots.