• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traitorous bastards in white systematially replacing Sinkies with foreigners

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) low fertility rate is a policy failure on the part of the traitors but deviously used as an excuse for the massive influx of foreigners, Sinkies are as usual fooled and misled into believing its cause and effect

2) no country in the world floods in foreigners at such a vicious rate, foreigners now make up almost 50% and will soon reach 60%, 70% at the current rate of flooding

3) testifying to Fact 2, the traitors bastards popularity have fallen from an all time high of 78% during Wooden's reign to barely 60%, and even so, this is possible only after massive gerry manderings and legalized fraudulent election practises

4) local taxpayers money are heavily abused by providing foreigners with multimillion dollar subsidies and scholarships every year, while locals get peanut GST vouchers as part of their brand of pork and barrel politics

5) the vile and devious traitors are sending a clear message to Sinkies - "dont vote for us nevermind, we simply replace you with new foreign citizens"

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) the vile and devious traitors are sending a clear message to Sinkies - "dont vote for us nevermind, we simply replace you with new foreign citizens"

Many Singaporeans are useless and should be replaced by the brilliant foreigners.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2) no country in the world floods in foreigners at such a vicious rate, foreigners now make up almost 50% and will soon reach 60%, 70% at the current rate of flooding

Not sure how correct is your numbers, but surely you forget something.

The earlier foreigners becomes citizens and is assimilated into our society. Their 2nd generation will even be more Singaporean. So you still consider them foreigners?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The earlier foreigners becomes citizens and is assimilated into our society. Their 2nd generation will even be more Singaporean. So you still consider them foreigners?

his number is very correct, dun worry about that.

People just worried more sinkies are behaving like you , earning a living by sucking PAP and LKY's dick. what a disgrace and a disgrace to your fucking ancestors and your descendants.

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is an oft used argument to justify the ludicrous influx. The big difference between the forefathers of the early days and the current cohort of foreign trashes are, in the early days the country was nothing but a fishing village, the early immigrants came with nothing and built the place up, they basically staked everything they had, in short they had a stake. Whereas almost the entire lot of foreign trashes that have invaded the country are primarily job thieves from 3rd world shitholes, whose sole purpose is to steal local jobs by undercutting salaries and practising hiring discriminations by flooding entire job departments with their own kind, and most of them have no intention to sink their roots here, evident from the many studies and surveys conducted from time to time.

Last edited:

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You do the math,
swearing in of new foreign citizens at the rate of 5,000 per week X 52 weeks a year = 250,000 X 5 years = 1.25 million. Add this number to the present 5.3 million + 1.25 million = 6.45 million within 5 years or by 2016

Note - this is based on the assumption of swearing in taking place at only 1 community centre islandwide a week, as randomly reported by the televisised news mouthpiece, the number would be phenomenally larger if swearing-ins take place concurrently at multiple community centres, exactly what is the actually number is anybodys guess

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is an oft used argument to justify the ludicrous influx. The big difference between the forefathers of the early days and the current cohort of foreign trashes are, in the early days the country was nothing but a fishing village, the early immigrants came with nothing and built the place up, they basically staked everything they had, in short they had a stake. Whereas almost the entire lot of foreign trashes that have invaded the country are primarily job thieves from 3rd world shitholes, whose sole purpose is to steal local jobs by undercutting salaries and practising hiring discriminations by flooding entire job departments with their own kind, and most of them have no intention to sink their roots here, evident from the many studies and surveys conducted from time to time.

Seriously back then, if you think that if China or India was a much better place than Singapore (both in terms of lifestyle and economically), would our ancestors part with their families and come all the way here to work ?

Btw, not all our ancestors came in 1800s. Some came in the 1900s after even before or after WW2. We were already a flouring port then and not fishing village.

Also you think our ancestor came to Singapore for the purpose of building this nation and not for personal/family economic reasons? Come on!!

I have no argument with you on the salary part though.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do the math,
swearing in of new foreign citizens at the rate of 5,000 per week X 52 weeks a year = 250,000 X 5 years = 750,000. Add this number to the present 5.3 million = 6 million within 5 years or by 2016

Mathematically you are correct.

But you are assuming that there are 5000 per week. Please let me have the sourcewhere you get that 5000 number?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
his number is very correct, dun worry about that.

People just worried more sinkies are behaving like you , earning a living by sucking PAP and LKY's dick. what a disgrace and a disgrace to your fucking ancestors and your descendants.

You chump. There is no need for a Malaysian to worry about Singapore business. This is a Singaporean discussion and you are a freaking Malaysian.

Fuck back to your matland and suck your PM Najib cock and worry for you whole family back in Malaysia. Speak for yourself chump, your are a big disgrace to your whole family, ancestors and descendants for sucking UNMO's dick!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

=>> One wonders how many SGs see through the FAP Traitors' evil scheme in their quest to perpetuate the rule of one party and one familiee, and fully realize how precarious SGs' situation is where their very basic survival is concerned. In functional countries, if the citizens' basic surivival is being compromised by those in power - who are supposed to protect and enhance it - to such a dire state, the next logical thing to happen is a revolution. Yet SGs prefer to wait and hope for something to happen at the elections or lagi worse, still buy into the FAP Traitors' warped theories or plain lies. There is only one outcome for SGs - either FAP Traitors die or SGs die. If SGs want to survive and get back the only country they have, they have to remove the FAP Traitors from power, bring them to justice and get back as much as possible the wealth they have siphoned away from the people.

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mathematically you are correct.

But you are assuming that there are 5000 per week. Please let me have the sourcewhere you get that 5000 number?

Its reported randomly by the Sheep Times and Channel Noob Asia, swearing in in the presence of some VIP Minions, followed by the commemorative photo taking sessions, high tea, songs and dances to make them feel welcome

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/09/03/new-citizens-should-not-vote-at-the-next-ge/[h=2]New citizens should not vote at the next GE?[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png

PostDateIcon.png
September 3rd, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

Racial-integration-is-a-long-long-process...-300x255.jpg

S Dhanabalan: 'Racial integration is a long, long
process. It is not a matter of decades. Now the issue is further complicated by
the new immigrants.'

I read that “Singaporeans are encouraged to help new citizens integrate and
adjust to their new home. New Singaporeans should take the initiative to involve
themselves in community events and activities. They can play a part by
volunteering with grassroots and civil society organisations.

About 3,600 other new citizens would also be affirming their commitment to
Singapore at ceremonies across the island this weekend”.

Should Singaporeans be glad that the population is growing towards 6.9
million by 2030?

I am not.

I am reminded of the angst to live with 6.9 million people with inadequate
infrastructure when I went to the zoo today. Endless bus loads of tourists
arrived from Malaysia taking break from National Day. At the same time,
Singapore Power Family Day was hosted at the zoo too. Parking lots were taken
up, cars had to park outside the zoo. If cars could float, you will see them in
the reservoirs. Eateries were packed. At 3pm, my 5 year old daughter queuing
with me at the Benand Jerry display mild rage when she thought two men cut into
our queue. I had to reassure her that the men did not cut queue, and we will get
our ice cream. The taxi queue for departing visitors was horrendous. The number
of visitors probably exceeded the number of trees in the zoo today. It was a
most unpleasant experience. I would not visit again if I was one of those
tourists spending time waiting and waiting for everything. The zoo could have
done better in limiting the maximum number of visitors. I have no doubt the
revenue hit a maximum today. But I am also convinced that customer satisfaction
hit a minimum. More than 90 percent of the visitors will not visit again in the
near term.

Looking at what happened at the zoo today, I am convinced that making plans
based on future demand and supply of people is a very difficult task. There are
too many variables involved. Even the zoo can’t get it right managing tens of
thousands of people. I can’t imagine planning for 6.9 million people.

What happen if the government fails to plan correctly in anticipation for 6.9
million people? If the population overshoots, we will face ever growing
congestion. If the population dipped way below, there will be excess capacity
and severe price corrections. Are Singaporeans ready for these scenarios? The
scary thing is that I should still be alive coming 2030.

As the motion has been passed, I wonder if it helps to comment any further on

Coming back to the new citizens, critics have suggested that this is a ploy
by the government to negate the votes toward opposition parties in the coming

GE, assuming new citizens will vote for the government.

Is this worry legitimate? Assuming 3,600 x 12 months x 5 years, the number of
new citizens taken in will be about 216,000. If it involves subsequent
conversion of spouses who are PR, then that number can reach above 400,000. If
there are children who will turn 21, the number can reach 600,000. If in laws
and parents could be added on, the number of new citizens could hit 1 million
by 2016.

Against the current vote base of over 2 million, it would look like the
number of new citizens could account for 1/3 of the vote base.
Critics seems
legitimate to claim that government may be motivated to bring in new citizens on
many grounds, including introducing more voters. Although one cannot say for
sure who the new citizens will vote for.

But the government is in a good position to dispel such claims. It could
borrow the concept from HDB where new PRs are not allowed to buy resale HDB
within 3 years. Similarly, the election department can rule that new citizens
since the last GE will not be eligible to vote in the next GE.

With that, I think much of the suspicion towards the underlying intent of the
population ramp up will be instantly erased. It will certainly help build trust
with the people, something that seems eroding.

Will the government consider my
suggestion?

Chin Wei

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/09/03/new-citizens-should-not-vote-at-the-next-ge/http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/09/03/new-citizens-should-not-vote-at-the-next-ge/

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its reported randomly by the Sheep Times and Channel Noob Asia, swearing in in the presence of some VIP Minions, followed by the commemorative photo taking sessions, high tea, songs and dances to make them feel welcome

Wow. I am surprise. Do you have the article?

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. I am surprise. Do you have the article?

makapaa just provided an example of a recent one, sorry I dont keep archive records of the Sheep Times but are the numbers really that surprising? considering the insatiable 6.9 million target, wouldnt you say they are right on track?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
makapaa just provided an example of a recent one, sorry I dont keep archive records of the Sheep Times but are the numbers really that surprising? considering the insatiable 6.9 million target, wouldnt you say they are right on track?

Well what you said make sense. But you really forgot about the assimilation part.