• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trainer who called lady fat and disgusting has been suspended by fitness first

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
45fbfXB.png

https://tinyurI.com/ya88tpet

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that guy is just stating a fact, he shouldn't be reprimanded. We have to stop being politically correct if it is the truth. I am not going to un-friend my friends if they start telling me to slim down as I am getting fat (which is true). So … IQ and RACE ... is a fact. Some Races have higher IQ while others have low IQ. Countries with high IQ will definitely progress faster than low IQ countries which is proven in our world today. It is a sad truth that some races will still need hand outs no matter how they try to improve. Yet these people thought it is a given and they deserved it. I hope to see one day these people can progress, please prove me I am wrong.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call a pig a pig...instead of like "year of the Boar".

Year of the SOW? why no SOW...only BOAR...the Chinese ladies, never complain about equality? Year of The Does, Year of The Ewe, Year of The Cow, Year of The Doe, Year of The Mare, Year of The Bitch, Year Of The Hen....

No Chinese Ladies complained that the Lunar Zodiac Signs all Males..no females?...no metootoo# ???