• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tragic news---Based on 4 COEs, Ah Tony will be next President ! All Must read !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing happens to them was when Ah Say wanted to contest !

You Know Ah Kuan will not get the COE, so if Ah Bock and Ah Tony and Ah Lian contest for PE, PAP votes will split between Ah Bock and Ah Tony , thus Ah Lian will get the most Oppo votes.

But the worst scenario has happened, looks like they want Ah Tony badly to be president , giving out 4 COEs mean one Ah Tan may also lose deposit.

Ah Tony will get 35% votes (PAP votes) , Ah Bock will get 28%(PAP votes and Oppo votes ), Kin Lian may get 10% to 12 % Opp votes and Ah Say may get 25% oppo votes . Note that Ah Say and Kin Lian votes can be of vice versa right !

The Oppo votes will split among the Tans less Ah Tony but Ah Tony will win the highest percentage.

If you add the three losers’ votes, actually Ah Tony should have lost the PE if there is a three -corner fight right !

What A feat ! Sometimes, think about it, who are the ones that spoilt the situation ?
You will not expect Ah Bock or Ah Say or Kin Lian to give way right !

They study the situation, and then the 4 COEs …..

But in the end, remember that majority voters are still daft , we still have to face the reluctant truth----the fairy tale must go on right……

Tragic !

May God and deities forbid this rational inference !

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There might be a chance that one of the Tans decided to gracefully withdraw from the race now that the COEs have been issued. If I were TKL, I would withdraw now, leave a good image of myself in front of everyone and be spared the humiliation of heavy defeat.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan so old should have retired. What he thinking? What is he want?
Does he angry because not been appointed as PM since he is DPM for so many year?
I still not sure what is he want and objective?
$4m salary a year as President? He asset should be more than $500m and should enjoy last few golden years.
Tony will received at least $1.5m pension each year it will be enough.
So anyone have any ideas why he want to be President?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Tan is better than Tony tan, who is a relative of LKY. Let Tony gets the least votes among the four, that will do.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony Tan so old should have retired. What he thinking? What is he want?
Does he angry because not been appointed as PM since he is DPM for so many year?
I still not sure what is he want and objective?
$4m salary a year as President? He asset should be more than $500m and should enjoy last few golden years.
Tony will received at least $1.5m pension each year it will be enough.
So anyone have any ideas why he want to be President?

hi there

1. bro, what a piece of cake man!
2. for 4 million, doing nothing much.
3. it is the best portfolio or "job" anyone can ask for.
4. just be daft, silent or even cry.
5. the sheep shall be rewarded handsomely.
6. this does not include other perks leh!
7. everything is just moneytalking.