• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Traffic Police Inspector Molested Four Matas! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So u dont mind if your sons r gays?

I do not approve of gay culture. However, I do not endorse lynching of gays, throwing them into prison, public humiliation or vigilantes issuing death threats against them, all of which is common and acceptable behaviour in most islamic societies.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 55 years old this cheebye inspector should tahan longer and continue to hide in his closet and comes out only after he takes his full pension and retire

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not approve of gay culture. However, I do not endorse lynching of gays, throwing them into prison, public humiliation or vigilantes issuing death threats against them, all of which is common and acceptable behaviour in most islamic societies.

Those were man made laws. Dont blame the Quran.

Btw whenever Muslim commit crimes, u start to bleat like a goat...Quran this Quran that. Gosh, next time stop spreading lies lah. Just quote me verses fm Quran. Not words from ulama or scholars.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those were man made laws. Dont blame the Quran.

Btw whenever Muslim commit crimes, u start to bleat like a goat...Quran this Quran that. Gosh, next time stop spreading lies lah. Just quote me verses fm Quran. Not words from ulama or scholars.

Your ulama and scholars carry far more weight than the likes of you. They define Islam far more than the 'quran only' apologists like you.

Never seen any of your kind ever dare to stand up to them in public. They do bad shit, you keep quiet. The only time you open your mouth is to demand that the rest of us must give your religion one-sided respect in spite of all the bad shit.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
will he be confined to single cell when he checks in Changi Hilton ? else there be cock sucking every night !
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...lested-four-male-subordinates-sentenced-to-16

SINGAPORE - A Traffic Police (TP) inspector, who molested four male subordinates while they were serving their national service as special constables, was given 16 months and nine weeks' jail on Monday (July 2).

*** ISNT IT 18MONTHS & 1 WEEK ? WHT CUNT REPORTING IS SPH SHITTING OUT ???

In February, District Judge Jasvender Kaur found Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar guilty of six outrage of modesty charges involving the men. She convicted him following a six-day trial.
She also acquitted him of one molestation charge involving a fifth special constable.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
this Taufik looks somewhat familiar............hope it's not the same guy i knew in Geylang Division..........

sad to say.......................i knew this guy................hope his wife (assuming he didn't change wife again) is not too badly affected.............very very nice woman (both outside and inside)