• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traditional foods of Philippine are influenced by Hokkiens. TOP INFLUENCER!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I provided information. It is up to you whether it fits your definition or not. I certainly found it curious when I first found out about it. If you don't like it or don't agree with it, fine then don't. But for them it is a tradition and they have traditionally done it for whatever reason. What were the pinoys reasons? Because it tastes good? I see no difference between it tastes good and everything else is closed. They do it as part of their normal course. BTW, you should know that the everything else is closed no longer applies in this day and age. That reason went out the door once policemen stopped wearing shorts. Nowadays everything is open all the time and they still go to Chinese restaurants extended family and all. You can just as easily invalidate your own argument with your logic.

But what is up with all the name-calling and bullying that you're doing? I never forced you to accept. Reject freely if you wish. I am occasionally curious about the stuff you write here, but if you want participation, name-calling a contributor to your thread is not going to encourage serious people to join in. Why the anger?

Ever heard of law of attraction? You draw to you what you are. For example, if you're angry, you draw angry people to you. I am certainly not here to insult you nor get angry with you. I am here for information and laughs. I will go to wherever I find them.

Have a good day.
As usual you big bully twist definition of traditional food to suit your evil agenda and then turn around to accuse me getting angry. Obviously I am talking traditional food in traditional sense not twisted and stretched sense that you yourself admitted is stretch definition.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As usual you big bully twist definition of traditional food to suit your evil agenda and then turn around to accuse me getting angry. Obviously I am talking traditional food in traditional sense not twisted and stretched sense that you yourself admitted is stretch definition.
@nightsafari told her he saw you at geylang the other day. What were you doing there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off dogs, obviously I don’t need this kind of so called participation from twisted definition to sexual harassment to filthy lies.