• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracetogether token vandalized kym?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
bjesIhP.png

https://tinyurI.com/y5rtqyvh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit, I have not collected mine. Is there a choice of shape and colour?

No choice. But it depends on which town/GRC you stay in. Mine is the boxy and slim (9mm thick) one. The battery cover is a round plastic disc with a '+' groove in the middle. I've removed the battery. :wink:

Edit: Mine is the one on the top right of the picture. Notice the '+' groove battery cover.

02-tokens-data.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No choice. But it depends on which town/GRC you stay in. Mine is the boxy and slim (9mm thick) one. The battery cover is a round plastic disc with a '+' groove in the middle. I've removed the battery. :wink:

Edit: Mine is the one on the top right of the picture. Notice the '+' groove battery cover.

02-tokens-data.jpg
All of them are ugly and huge.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if we have the token and also downloaded the app, we have a choice whether to use the to token or the app?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A nation of sheep deserves a govt of wolves.

Gongkias and gong CBs who have been brainwashed beyond redemption would say "If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't be afraid."

That's why Sinkieland under the PAP is nothing more than a distilled version of the CCP-run China. But the former loves to playact some Parliamentary system inherited from the Brits. :wink: