• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR Shut Down?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is lot of energy amongst netizens but there is very little coordination. SDP probably has the best website and there are lot of materials. Their style of politics might not get the numbers, but it should give the rest of the political parties ideas on how to propogate via the net.

Now that you have organised your political front end quite well, why don't you set aside part of the NSP website to netizens who are interested in politics. TR and TOC did have people writing in. It need not be NSP mouthpiece but you could do so as a community initiative to raise political awareness among the young.

I am sure people are willing to write articles.
I agree,
SDP has a good website but their materials can be a little bit too personal.

What is needed is a political website which can have credible sources and articles, something which TR deviate too much from. So its a good lesson to learn from this incident.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
wjym9w.png

Sorry to disappoint u guys......we will be back in 4hrs time.

956-067terminator-2-posters.jpg

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

First it was synchronisation. Then upgrading. Let's see what happens in 10 hours' time :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Upgrading In Progress??

Yesterday night click 3 hours. 1 min later click is 12 hours. another min later click is 4 hours.

Maybe different timeline:biggrin:

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with scroobal.

Instead of relyng on others, you should consider having your own website then you dun have to worry about who is the person behind it.

They are not social-political websites. That's the difference.

The biggest obstacle we have is not PAP but rather, the inadequate political education and awakening of the masses. Whatever means that could enhance that political educational process, we must learn to upkeep it.

Goh Meng Seng

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shut it down? Sell the site to any PRC company, they will be glad to take over the propaganda shit.

The owner (who) can make a profit too.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal shutdown. I understand there is a strong editorial team, sizeable investment in servers including multiple redundacies, and a stable or correspondents. If fact foreign news agencies have been carrying their articles. I am sure that the good doctor could not possibly do all that by himself and have a day job in a clinic.

Your opinion? Or it's sardonicism? I can't figure you out. :wink:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather GMS come up with his own site to talk about the political situation in SG, rather than rely on TR which is biased and lack of facts... Seriously TR will do more harm to the opposition than help....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey tuabui sai, why u so kaypohji? u got time to troll the net for such boliao things but no time for public outreach in tampines? why dont u and ur lontong eating malay bureau bodoh do some real ground work for a change instead of surfing the net 24/7 and post such nonsense...:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather GMS come up with his own site to talk about the political situation in SG, rather than rely on TR which is biased and lack of facts... Seriously TR will do more harm to the opposition than help....
GMS is an opportunist, he do not care about morals as long as can gain him some cheap publicity, he will be there.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal shutdown. I understand there is a strong editorial team, sizeable investment in servers including multiple redundacies, and a stable or correspondents. If fact foreign news agencies have been carrying their articles. I am sure that the good doctor could not possibly do all that by himself and have a day job in a clinic.

the piper changes his tune again...

According to scroobal, Temasek Review is a one man show. Dr Ong is supposed to single handedly have

1) Set up/maintain the site
2) Generated all of the content
3) Generated many "fake" postings/letters which appeared on the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by scroobal
If I was not in this on day 1, I too would have thought exactly the same. This amazed me with the amount that he could post and the stalking that he did. He even had the time to create an entire website about me.

Like a sole proprietor of a business, he would use hired help such as Malay boys to stick poster during WP dinner and Bangladeshis for Lee Bee Wah posters. He also hired people previously to videotape events. Like a sole proprietor he would get external help for other things. But the language, tone and the manner was the same.

I can assure you that he had no editors nor did he have an administrators. The message was the same. He wrote to many people to submit articles but most turned him down. He even approached the chap from Kent Ridge but that guy refused as Joe did not want to reveal his identity.

I stopped irritating him when he began attacking the PAP. Obsessive behavior is just that.

I can assure you that this guy will not stop. He was actually prepared to pay for a full-time editor and lined up a well known political wannabe to the front. No candidate accepted because they wanted to know the identity of their boss.

Even Tan Tarn How, who sadly lost his daughter in London recently, attempted to meet him and that was when Singapore Enquirer was first launched and it was critical of the govt but quite fair.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upgrading In Progress

THE TEMASEK REVIEW is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Please try back in 0 hours 34 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can we see TR in 34 minutes. :confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is very hard to make an anti pap website

pap have massive resources, they are rich and using many IT and powerful computers/software, they will be able to track to owner, no matter what precaution he took. it is just a matter of time.

Then it is a matter of inserting spy into the organisation and last but not least get one of their scums from universe, singapore reporters to expose them.

Ban NEWPAPER, buy online UK/USA newspaper instead on ipad.