• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL received multiple promotion at E&Y to Director

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also interested in knowing who her clients are? Are they really impressed by her capability or because she offers an channel to the top, via her husband?
Heard her immediate boss is also PAP cadre or something? Male or female? (cannot tell from the name)

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too junior to be listed lah.
Fancy titles are given to junior people to make clients "look up to them".
Advertising and PR agencies accord the title of Account Director to mid-level staff with 3 or 4 years experience. But paid peanuts.
Just graduated students are called Art Directors there too.
In American banks, every mother and his dog is a variant of "vice president" - assistant vice president for a 2-year experienced fella.
The classic was DBS in the 1980s - they had more than 180 "Managing Directors" - when in fact they were nothing more than mere department heads.
Hmm - ever wonder what do "co-ordinators" do?

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Client: "What advise do you have for my company after you have won the election?"
TPL:" Ah... I don't know what to say.... How about bring all your staff to Disneyland?
Else that will become your biggest regret too."

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Advertising and PR agencies accord the title of Account Director to mid-level staff with 3 or 4 years experience. But paid peanuts.
In American banks, every mother and his dog is a variant of "vice president" - assistant vice president for a 2-year experienced fella.
The classic was DBS in the 1980s - they had more than 180 "Managing Directors" - when in fact they were nothing more than mere department heads.

OK I see OK I see

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, why should we be bothered about her ranking and pecking order in her co. To me, once an airhead always an airhead. She can be given any high-sounding title but on her own, she's still lightweight and pretentious.:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also interested in knowing who her clients are? Are they really impressed by her capability or because she offers an channel to the top, via her husband?
Heard her immediate boss is also PAP cadre or something? Male or female? (cannot tell from the name)

Her boss is wife of a MIW.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. in teh edb context, every dick,tom, harry and sheep are labelled as "director' this, "director" that.
2. so many directors directing man!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please. now she is PAP MP, she can ask the managing partner of EY to lick her CB, the guy also must gway gway kneel down and lap like a dog. Hope he have a long energetic tongue. Maybe can get some GLC business if he do a good job.