• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Town council: $4.38m surplus – still increase fees?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It states that “Last year, some residents in Ang Mo Kio had their fees cut, while the Workers’ Party cut charges in the Aljunied-Hougang Town Council after it took over”.

As I understand that historically, Service and Conservancy Charges (S & CC) have always increased periodically, except for the drop last year – why is it that the opposition Workers’ Party can reduce it the moment they win Aljunied-Hougang?

How many Ang Mo Kio residents had fees cut?

Why is it that only “some residents in Ang Mo Kio had their fees cut”? – Whereas as I understand it all residents in Aljunied-Hougang had their fees cut.

What percentage of residents in Ang Mo Kio had their fees cut?

A mere coincidence?

What a coincidence? – For Ang Mo Kio to cut fees in the same year that Aljunied-Hougang also cut fees?

- http://leongszehian.com/?p=1731

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they dun increase, i worry

cos they will mean the clown prince's apology was sincere..
cant wait for 2016 to kick their fucking ass out