• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Towkay John Congratulates Hamas Towkay Khaled On Reaching Billion Dollar Round Table! Living And Exercising Well And Getting Fat While Gazans Die!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
F-Fh7X0XsAAX8zn

F-FiSqiasAAqXAu
Jo

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas Inc. CEO

有錢途!Remote control from DOHA.
Doha capital of qatar. A US ally as it host US navy base. Taliban hq used to be in qatar too. Muslim scholars group slso based hear. Vice president is parti islam chief Malaysia hadi awang.
So as you csn see, everything is very blur. Are these people working in tandem but acts like enemies outside?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doha capital of qatar. A US ally as it host US navy base. Taliban hq used to be in qatar too. Muslim scholars group slso based hear. Vice president is parti islam chief Malaysia hadi awang.
So as you csn see, everything is very blur. Are these people working in tandem but acts like enemies outside?
All is connected de woh

Rich BIG Bosses all huat big big
While poor ah folks started killing each others, more they kill, the more Big Bosses Huat la Huat la

More poor ah folks died, more Big Bosses feel secured

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also got Gulf Stream Private Jet..

That many poor Gaza people can dream everynight
Arabs are good businessmen. They sailed to china 800 years to trade before cheng ho's expedition. Even had a arab/ persian colony in Guangzhou and later quanzhou.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some of them are also real enemies. Gulf countries like Saudi view qatar as the main shit stirrer in the middle east. Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain Jordan and UAE banned qatar's al jazeera news channel. The Gulf countries also put Qatar under a military blockade from 2017 to 2021 for its constant shit stirring.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I can see, Hamas is winning the war. The UN never condemn them. The strategy of using children as human shields works to perfection. Once you become a proper country, you cannot do that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I can see, Hamas is winning the war. The UN never condemn them. The strategy of using children as human shields works to perfection. Once you become a proper country, you cannot do that.

Tells you much about the UN.

The UN is not some benevolent organization, it's a cesspit of globalist degenerates.

Nothing good ever came from the UN: IPCC, UNHCR, CEDAW etc

And this bullshit:

english_SDG_17goals_poster_all_languages_with_UN_emblem_1.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't realise Sinkies are so easy to convince and scam.

I need to get me a new job!

Anyway, it is typical PAP modus operandi. Hamas have learnt it from the best if really it was true.

Last edited: