• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Towkay Jaime Wong Banned From Her Own Office Because She's Unvaxxed! Her Serfs Can Legally Kick Her Out Of Her Own Bizness! LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.change.org/p/remove-or-...res-protect-the-unvaccinated-from-losing-jobs

My name is Jaime Wong. Tennis has been my life. I grew up playing tennis and began representing Singapore at the age of 13. I started a tennis school in 2010 and coaching tennis has been my full time profession. But from Jan 15 2022, I will not be able to enter my tennis school nor step onto a tennis court. No more face-to-face with coaches, students, or parents and no more coaching.

Why? Because I’m unvaccinated.

With the latest Vaccine-Differentiated Safe-Management (VDS) measures, “Unvaccinated persons will not be allowed to return to the workplace even with a negative Pre-Event Test (PET) from Jan 15.” As a tennis coach, according to SportSG, this means that I am barred from entering ALL tennis courts - not just those at my tennis school. “Work-From-Home” is not an option.

People ask, “Why not get vaccinated?” I have an autoimmune disorder and have been advised by some doctors and friends not to take the MRNA vaccines but instead, to consider Sinovac/Sinopharm. I have considered. While the risks are low, there are still risks. I simply do not know how my body may react to a vaccine so I am uncomfortable to vaccinate.

I understand that some people may disagree with my reasons but nonetheless, these are my reasons. I feel they are valid. And in my view, every person has his or her own reasons for choosing “to vaccinate” or “not to vaccinate” and while one may disagree with another’s reasons, a person’s decision should be respected.

PM Lee Hsien Loong had said on 14th December 2020 that the Government had accepted the MOH expert committee’s recommendation “to make vaccinations VOLUNTARY.”

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/PM-...19-situation-in-Singapore-on-14-December-2020

If vaccinations are voluntary, then why do I feel like I’m being punished for exercising my “voluntary” choice not to vaccinate? Why do I feel more and more like an outcast in society?

I am thankful and highly supportive of the leadership of the Singapore Government in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. I have very willingly complied with all past VDS measures - no malls, no dine-in, do my twice a week ART tests to go to work, etc. But I simply cannot understand the rationale for barring me from my workplace.

MOH said that “this change will help PROTECT UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS and create safer workplaces for everyone.”

But is this really the reason? Forgive me for having my doubts given MOH’s own statement on 8th November 2021: “We are taking A STRONGER STANCE against those who choose not to be vaccinated, be it through the VDS, or by requiring them to pay for their medical bills.”

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlig...d-adjustments-in-stabilisation-phase_8Nov2021

Are the latest VDS measures to bar unvaccinated workers from returning to their workplaces about “protecting the unvaccinated” or are they meant to “coerce the unvaccinated” into vaccination?

No Vaccine = No Entry / No Job: It feels this way to me. Is this ethical in a democratic society? If unvaccinated persons today can be banned from returning to workplaces, what about currently vaccinated persons who choose not to take booster shots down the road? Will unvaccinated children not be allowed to return to schools or be ‘re-deployed’ to different CCAs? How long will these VDS measures last and how far will it go?

As we enter into 2022, I am just ONE (1) of approximately 52,000 Singaporeans who face losing our livelihoods due to the latest VDS measures. As the majority of Singaporeans look forward to a “happy new year” or a “better 2022”, unvaccinated individuals are entering 2022 with impending ‘gloom’ to come. Should this be so?

This article below, written by a pro-vaccination concerned citizen of Singapore, critically examines the 4 common grounds for justifying VDS measures and argues that it is “unreasonable”, maybe even “unconstitutional”, to bar workers from their workplaces.

https://www.movetheneedlesg.com/pos...sonableness-of-barring-workers-from-workplace

If this matter and the rationales laid out in the article above resonate with you, I urge you to sign this petition as an appeal to our Singapore government to REMOVE or RE-CALIBRATE the latest VDS measures and protect unvaccinated individuals from losing their jobs.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i said before, you need to go against the ridiculous covid restrictions in masses to overturn it.

Why don't the minister being banned from their office by letting in so many imported cases while law abiding citizens who has their rights of not vaccinated being restricted in their own jobs.

Empowered yourself to stand up against such unjust restrictions, this is the only way to deal with it.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can live in a condo and rent the tennis court in the condo to teach. Why give business to myActive.sg rubbish ?

Or she can give lessons to students who live in condos with tennis courts.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.change.org/p/remove-or-...res-protect-the-unvaccinated-from-losing-jobs

My name is Jaime Wong. Tennis has been my life. I grew up playing tennis and began representing Singapore at the age of 13. I started a tennis school in 2010 and coaching tennis has been my full time profession. But from Jan 15 2022, I will not be able to enter my tennis school nor step onto a tennis court. No more face-to-face with coaches, students, or parents and no more coaching.

Why? Because I’m unvaccinated.

With the latest Vaccine-Differentiated Safe-Management (VDS) measures, “Unvaccinated persons will not be allowed to return to the workplace even with a negative Pre-Event Test (PET) from Jan 15.” As a tennis coach, according to SportSG, this means that I am barred from entering ALL tennis courts - not just those at my tennis school. “Work-From-Home” is not an option.

People ask, “Why not get vaccinated?” I have an autoimmune disorder and have been advised by some doctors and friends not to take the MRNA vaccines but instead, to consider Sinovac/Sinopharm. I have considered. While the risks are low, there are still risks. I simply do not know how my body may react to a vaccine so I am uncomfortable to vaccinate.

I understand that some people may disagree with my reasons but nonetheless, these are my reasons. I feel they are valid. And in my view, every person has his or her own reasons for choosing “to vaccinate” or “not to vaccinate” and while one may disagree with another’s reasons, a person’s decision should be respected.

PM Lee Hsien Loong had said on 14th December 2020 that the Government had accepted the MOH expert committee’s recommendation “to make vaccinations VOLUNTARY.”

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/PM-...19-situation-in-Singapore-on-14-December-2020

If vaccinations are voluntary, then why do I feel like I’m being punished for exercising my “voluntary” choice not to vaccinate? Why do I feel more and more like an outcast in society?

I am thankful and highly supportive of the leadership of the Singapore Government in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. I have very willingly complied with all past VDS measures - no malls, no dine-in, do my twice a week ART tests to go to work, etc. But I simply cannot understand the rationale for barring me from my workplace.

MOH said that “this change will help PROTECT UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS and create safer workplaces for everyone.”

But is this really the reason? Forgive me for having my doubts given MOH’s own statement on 8th November 2021: “We are taking A STRONGER STANCE against those who choose not to be vaccinated, be it through the VDS, or by requiring them to pay for their medical bills.”

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlig...d-adjustments-in-stabilisation-phase_8Nov2021

Are the latest VDS measures to bar unvaccinated workers from returning to their workplaces about “protecting the unvaccinated” or are they meant to “coerce the unvaccinated” into vaccination?

No Vaccine = No Entry / No Job: It feels this way to me. Is this ethical in a democratic society? If unvaccinated persons today can be banned from returning to workplaces, what about currently vaccinated persons who choose not to take booster shots down the road? Will unvaccinated children not be allowed to return to schools or be ‘re-deployed’ to different CCAs? How long will these VDS measures last and how far will it go?

As we enter into 2022, I am just ONE (1) of approximately 52,000 Singaporeans who face losing our livelihoods due to the latest VDS measures. As the majority of Singaporeans look forward to a “happy new year” or a “better 2022”, unvaccinated individuals are entering 2022 with impending ‘gloom’ to come. Should this be so?

This article below, written by a pro-vaccination concerned citizen of Singapore, critically examines the 4 common grounds for justifying VDS measures and argues that it is “unreasonable”, maybe even “unconstitutional”, to bar workers from their workplaces.

https://www.movetheneedlesg.com/pos...sonableness-of-barring-workers-from-workplace

If this matter and the rationales laid out in the article above resonate with you, I urge you to sign this petition as an appeal to our Singapore government to REMOVE or RE-CALIBRATE the latest VDS measures and protect unvaccinated individuals from losing their jobs.
Why can't she get Novavax? Or Astra Zeneca

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
People ask, “Why not get vaccinated?” I have an autoimmune disorder and have been advised by some doctors and friends not to take the MRNA vaccines
Imuho she should be more concerned about catching covid and dying from it with autoimmune disease instead of whether can go to work.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cos Sinki government only knows blanket law. If u not happy, some people will tell u to fuck off from here. Then, sinki government will clamp u with fines, sue u and jail u.
That is why sinki CAQ not invited to democratic meeting. NEH had to come out and say some bad things about USA so that Sinki government can sign several deals with ching chongs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. She will have the last laugh when the vaxxed ones drop like flies. :cool:

Haha…. U say so much, maybe you yourself 3x vaccination liao. For your info, more than 9 in 10 vaccinated. So most of the clowns complaining here are happily stocking up on Panadol for their post shot symptoms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those with compromised immune systems and auto-immune diseases should be spared and given a vaccination-exempt status, allowing life to go on with minimal restrictions. shut out of office nevermind. most important is not to shut out orifice.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the false promise of the herd immunity strategy which 80% vaccinated rate will defeat Covid. the vaccines are ineffective at preventing infections. 100% vaccinated rate also futile.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
the false promise of the herd immunity strategy which 80% vaccinated rate will defeat Covid. the vaccines are ineffective at preventing infections. 100% vaccinated rate also futile.
Omicorn shows that the spread is done by the mall-going, restaurant-dine-in and plane travelling vaccinated ones.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She can live in a condo and rent the tennis court in the condo to teach. Why give business to myActive.sg rubbish ?

Or she can give lessons to students who live in condos with tennis courts.
condos have to follow the rules too . i believe unjabbed cannot use facilities

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also my own boss and unvaxxed. I have been in the office all morning. Just locked the door that's all. No big deal.