• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tourist kena conned by iGadget @ SLS level 1, not happy quarrel liao then call police

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
was at SLS today..... a big commotion at SLS level 1 in the black shop iGadget....apparently this middle-eastern looking tourist and his family kena chop carrot by this black shop...buay song quarrel with iGadget chao ahbengs....both parties wanto fight liao...then police came and took statements from both parties....police will probably ask the tourist to launch a report with STB lah.....these tourist visit SLS all blur blur dunno dat all the shops at SLS level 1 - 3 have to be avoided....except Alan Photo.....

AVOID iGADGET!!!!

Last edited:

Avenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tourist kena conned by iGadget @ SLS level 1, not happy quarrel liao then call po

Avoid SLS .. bunch of rowdies at lower floors

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tourist kena conned by iGadget @ SLS level 1, not happy quarrel liao then call po

please dun...our locals beng sales has to make a living.....if sls is 'cleaned' up...there aint no fun for no non-sinkie no more..u dig?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is quite normal in SG, remember the FT woman spitting video Pui! Pui! That one? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Long time never buy any items/PC in SLS. The last PC I buy in SLS is 10 year ago.
Now even cable/accessories dont even buy in SLS.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Long time never buy any items/PC in SLS. The last PC I buy in SLS is 10 year ago.
Now even cable/accessories dont even buy in SLS.

SLS is still the place to go if you need the parts for a DIY system.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

was at SLS today..... a big commotion at SLS level 1 in the black shop iGadget....apparently this middle-eastern looking tourist and his family kena chop carrot by this black shop...buay song quarrel with iGadget chao ahbengs....both parties wanto fight liao...then police came and took statements from both parties....police will probably ask the tourist to launch a report with STB lah.....these tourist visit SLS all blur blur dunno dat all the shops at SLS level 1 - 3 have to be avoided....except Alan Photo.....

AVOID iGADGET!!!!

Can you be more specific?

What type of shops? Sell what?

:smile: Of course I know but I won't want to say it because I am there almost 4 times a week. The people there know me. :smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have more places like SLS to train the daft singaporeans. If kenna conned, blame own stupidity and learn real world lessons. Otherwise, how to train good enterpreneurs:confused: Don't kenna wack now, next time get conned big time.