• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tough Days ahead for SIA

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
$200 plus is one-way. The return trip is always expensive. But overall it's below $500. Add food and luggage, $600 plus.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello! we have world class bakchoemee, world class mee goring, world class meeribus, world class nasi lemak..all world class and michellin class...we are bloody sinking sinkies class

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone one knows the % of FT's in SIA Group?
The more the FT's from Pinoyland, India and China the worst the performance but I do not have the data to test my hypothesis.

Do you believe that we have world class universities and yet cannot keep our trains (or even a water pump) running smoothly and cannot keep our flag carriers profitable-so what kind of world class is that?
America do not need to go around saying they have world class universities and produce Boeing planes, intel chips, Apple computers/phones ect2.
In Korea they have Samsung, Hyundai, LG ect2 without saying they have top universities and paying their politician the highest salaries in the world!

That's the crux of the question. It's like trying to squeeze every ounce of strength to justify what you are worth .

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone one knows the % of FT's in SIA Group?
The more the FT's from Pinoyland, India and China the worst the performance but I do not have the data to test my hypothesis.

Do you believe that we have world class universities and yet cannot keep our trains (or even a water pump) running smoothly and cannot keep our flag carriers profitable-so what kind of world class is that?
America do not need to go around saying they have world class universities and produce Boeing planes, intel chips, Apple computers/phones ect2.
In Korea they have Samsung, Hyundai, LG ect2 without saying they have top universities and paying their politician the highest salaries in the world!

Becos everyone wants to be nice and not good until the shit accumulated enough to hit the fan. At the time then they will scurried around to look for good people to clear the shit created.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, SIA group hires tier-2 army retirees (second career). The older SIA management will never do such things.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what tough days
happy days are here once again
with new girls, new management , new terminal
new motherboard...sia is going to fly again
the great way to fly...
1657724aafab3c1daf6b1062468f1383.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
150 gbp....how many stopovers?, whichever stops in Europe?, Frankfurt, Hambrg?? then Dubai, Bangkok, KL, then to Singapore?...the seats will be cramped. Had sat on Scoot to Taipei...cheap flight..but seats were cramped...you fly from Copenhagen to Singapore...gee! how long will that take & in cramp seats...

Pay a bit more & fly in comfort..

The price is one way, direct flight 12 hr 45min.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The price is one way, direct flight 12 hr 45min.

I can imagine how cramped the seats are & you have to buy food & drinks etc...I flew to Taipei on ScOOT...boy, it sure was cramped. I flew once by SIA HK in an Airbus A380...it was worth the money. I use AirAsia for short trips , even that, I try to fly by regular airlines, for example, I go Phuket...I pay to fly by Silkair...

If I am to fly 4 hrs or more..regular airlines will be the way to fly...you sit in cramp seats for so many hours...you get a feeling, you are being shipped as "cattle in the cargo hold"..

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine how cramped the seats are & you have to buy food & drinks etc...I flew to Taipei on ScOOT...boy, it sure was cramped. I flew once by SIA HK in an Airbus A380...it was worth the money. I use AirAsia for short trips , even that, I try to fly by regular airlines, for example, I go Phuket...I pay to fly by Silkair...

If I am to fly 4 hrs or more..regular airlines will be the way to fly...you sit in cramp seats for so many hours...you get a feeling, you are being shipped as "cattle in the cargo hold"..

I'm sure you're not the market they are after. But probably enough people will sacrifice creature comforts for a cheap flight that gets one half way across the world.