• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tore down PAP flag!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A more pertinent question would be: is it a crime to remove PAPzi flags before nomination day, when they are not supposed to be up. Surely a valid defence would be, I saw an offence being committed and I tried to make things right. There aren't any near me, so I can't do it.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
A more pertinent question would be: is it a crime to remove PAPzi flags before nomination day, when they are not supposed to be up. Surely a valid defence would be, I saw an offence being committed and I tried to make things right. There aren't any near me, so I can't do it.

It is a crime to tear down political party flags and banners AFTER nomination day NOT before.

-

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't tear down. Why not do our earth a favour by recycling it. Don't bring tissue paper during lunch time. After you are done, there is always a ready white cloth to help you clean yourself, whereever you need it.:biggrin:

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
look how desperate they really can be? its not nomination day yet, but they summon their lackies to put up their flags so soon. consider it a blessing in disguise, the torrential climate could convert them into plain white flags by the time polling day arrives.

ir2d5t.jpg

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comes under vandalism. But do consider using it to clean your shoes or wipe things off your foot wear. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Why bother to tear down flags?
Just wave at the flags and shake your pap candidate's hand and smile at him.
Then go into the voting booth and put your cross beside the opposition candidates' names. Don't even have to know who they are. :biggrin: