• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top six complaints about Beijing from foreign tourists

Falling

Alfrescian
Loyal

21821268ea41310487c4fb1357c62d796e4b92ab.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why would anyone want to go to that disgusting, stinking, fake country?? !!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would I want to visit China when I can see PRC chinese everywhere I currently visit e.g. Spore, Batam, Malaysia, Thailand,...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To buy fake goods.

I have a colleague who is very happy to purchase fake Samsonite bags. He knows it is fake, considers it a good deal, and proudly boasts that it can't be differentiated from the genuine one! I visited Shanghai twice with him to attend a seminar and exhibition, on both occasions, he'd go to the same store to buy these fakes. And guess what! He even bargains with the shopkeeper! I don't bother to analyse his thinking, just an el-cheapo jerk!

Cheers!

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I want to visit China when I can see PRC chinese everywhere I currently visit e.g. Spore, Batam, Malaysia, Thailand,...

Eh...u don't go there to see people...but to see the sights...Great wall, forbidden city, jiu Zhai gou...etc

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow honorary chinese dog who would want to visit a chink place. You deserve to be the vice chief.

I've only got one complaint....

Chinks are scums

Good job my fellow chinese dog. You have been consistent but your remarks are all the same no wonder you got demoted.

worst than scum.
shit and scum can be used as fertilizers.
however, u cant use chinks as fertilizers. they poison the plants

Welcome to the chinese dog club! You are only our 2nd female to join it! We warmly welcome you.