• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top ISP economists - "SG lost everything in the last 20 years."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losing It Big

Yes we see many naive Sporeans who believed in LKY & some still do.

I know many who left & these people are what many 1st world countries are looking for, the law abiding, educated middle class. The same type of people Spore is looking to attract but is losing. They represent a brain drain & I don't see it stopping.

If Sporeans born & raised here are leaving what makes anyone think that a foreigner who is a PR/nationalised will stay in Spore:confused:

PRs also know that Sinkiesland has both the good stuff and the BAD ones like forced NSF and fake votings. They know it better than some dumb ones here. They are also looking around for opportunity to find a better ground to take root. USA is still attractive for these PRCs.

LKY can't be bothered. LHL can't think. The rest ? They just take the bribes and bury their conscience. Nothing will change for the better.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Losing It Big

PRs also know that Sinkiesland has both the good stuff and the BAD ones like forced NSF and fake votings. They know it better than some dumb ones here. They are also looking around for opportunity to find a better ground to take root. USA is still attractive for these PRCs.

LKY can't be bothered. LHL can't think. The rest ? They just take the bribes and bury their conscience. Nothing will change for the better.
FTs got the guts to exploit Sinkees. Unfortunately, the last few decades of PAP brainwashing has made Sinkees too soft. I am even thinking of returning to Sinking land to exploit the system.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, that is what happened. The govt. should have learned the lesson from the many Singaporeans who left, and used the resources which were thrown at foreigners, to help Singaporeans.

That's the tragedy of the Spore story & as long as the PAP is in power the same mistakes will keep on being made. As innocent bystanders the 40% can do little about it.

It may already be too late:eek: We don't really know if there is anything left of the reserves:confused: I've taken the precaution of moving most of my assets offshore. The only vulnerability is the property I own here:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Losing It Big

FTs got the guts to exploit Sinkees. Unfortunately, the last few decades of PAP brainwashing has made Sinkees too soft. I am even thinking of returning to Sinking land to exploit the system.

If you are enjoying & doing ok in LOS why bother thinking about Spore :confused: Life is too short lah :wink:

I know many ex-Sporeans & they only return to visit friends & relatives. They have moved on with their lifes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe. Rent it out and turn the liability into non-liability. :smile:

I can't sell it because my parents & relatives are staying with me. I've never seen the home as an asset, more like a home. Would however be unhappy to see the million dollar property lose its value:(

The value of properties in Spore have gone crazy. The value of my home has doubled in just 11 years:eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't sell it because my parents & relatives are staying with me. I've never seen the home as an asset, more like a home. Would however be unhappy to see the million dollar property lose its value:(

The value of properties in Spore have gone crazy. The value of my home has doubled in just 11 years:eek:
Hehehe. As long as it is not liability, you have options. :smile:

Not many Sinkees have the luxury of having options. I am just one of the few plain lucky ones to have options. :wink: