• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 5 predictions for 2021

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a good scammer
he's just a mouthpiece for yankee deepstate

if you want to pull off a big scam and pilfer hundreds of billions from unsuspecting naive morons willing to part with their cash and belongings to a miracle worker who will wave his magic wand and make your wish come true, contact that scammer.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elon Musk will outshine Henry Ford in the annals of human history.

All it took was slightly more than 200+ years of capitalism and democracy to produce an individual like Elon who will probably head humanity's first inter-planetary corporation.

it was a real S3XY plan with Tesla. I wonder what else he's got up his sleeve.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fellow is an arrogant prick. Wait till he gets out-bid with all his investments in China.
I think he became very rich at a young age. The delivered a mclaren F1 car to his home st 7am in the morning and he was all dressed up and ready for work.

TomJo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He tried to predict something many times. And he was almost always wrong. But I especially remember the prediction about missiles. There was a phrase that only rockets would use liquid fuel. Several companies are working on a nuclear engine. Based on his predictions, this and much more is useless work.
I hope he is wrong about everything. Otherwise, a boring future awaits us.