• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Handphone (Singapore)

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brothers: I start a topics on handphone.

In the market now, a lot of people says Apple i phone 3GS 16GB is the best Handphone..in Singapore..

Do u all agreed ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Depends what you mean by "BEST".:rolleyes:

Everyone has different priorities when it comes to cellphone features.

The "best" phone for my needs is the Motorola KRZR because what I want above all else is long standby time. I like going off the beaten track for the weekend and I don't want to lug a charger or spare battery around.

This phone often goes more than a week without needing a charge. The fact that it cost me only USD59 bucks made the deal even sweeter.

No iPhone can even come close.

motorola-krzr-k1-blue-att_pdi.gif

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a couple of months they would say the Iphone 4. I'm still using my 5yo nokia 8800. Still going strong and throws a couple of glances when I use them on the streets. :wink:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My SE T-630 bought back in 2003 ish still working perfectly to date. After tat no other phone can last more then 2 yrs. Not as goot as Sam 1 wk record, it can still last for 3-4 days on normal usage. :biggrin::biggrin:

987209_090117232438_T630.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey i think TS is referring to a smart phone.

All of these phones u peeps mentioned are obviously okay phones but hey they cannot do a whole shitload of stuff that phones of today can do and you have to take that into consideration becos if you don't then using a phone with no color is also good then. In fact why not use a brick phone.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me
1. Must have good battery life- no battery mean is a junk
2. Good reception(signal)- if no reception mean useless hp
3. Small

Other function are not important to me( eg. game, wifi, camera,.........really seldom use

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apart from calling and messaging, what features do you want in your phone?

iPhone is a simple phone, with tons of good games.

If you are a tech savvy guy, iPhone is not for you.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Nokia E71 which i am using has very very good battery standby time of 5days at least is no problems. Also it's a very good smartphone...

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, first of all. Apple is made for people who earn enough money to pay for data bills (close to $100).

These people normally have jobs or side-jobs that require them to access the internet on the go. Or they simply want to be entertained at a price. Do you?

Don't use something just because the people around you are using. Buy something that fits your role and does not cause any burden on your finances. Are you going to use an iphone for facebook and all the social networking stuff?

If you don't earn much, go use Prepaid card and save the money on other things!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, first of all. Apple is made for people who earn enough money to pay for data bills (close to $100).

These people normally have jobs or side-jobs that require them to access the internet on the go. Or they simply want to be entertained at a price. Do you?

Don't use something just because the people around you are using. Buy something that fits your role and does not cause any burden on your finances. Are you going to use an iphone for facebook and all the social networking stuff?

If you don't earn much, go use Prepaid card and save the money on other things!
Nonsense, i paid $56 for my monthly bill with data plan, i paid only $176 for the iPhone 3GS 16gb, where got close to $100? -_-"

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense, i paid $56 for my monthly bill with data plan, i paid only $176 for the iPhone 3GS 16gb, where got close to $100? -_-"

Line+Dataplans for US starts at $69.99

Sinkieland is different due to the small size and hence the economy.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, any handphone will work good if it fits your budget.

Some people like to spend more to be more "connected" and "mobile". If you want this and willing to pay the price, why not? Iphone is also very good looking and affordable.

Get whatever you like.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My SE T-630 bought back in 2003 ish still working perfectly to date. After tat no other phone can last more then 2 yrs. Not as goot as Sam 1 wk record, it can still last for 3-4 days on normal usage. :biggrin::biggrin:

You not lying?? I used Sony Ericksson phone, when it was eric son to sony eric son...

It has the worse battery life span of any hp sets...the model you have, the joy stick with long usuage usually gets stuck or come off..

Motorola menu drives me crazy...:wink:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm using a 2yo K-Touch C350 with dual sim card connections, 5 meg camera with flash, 2.4inc touch screen and a long battery life. Cost me RMB800 then. It met all my needs and its super value for money. However China phones are understated and will never make it to the list.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was using this for 2 years until kar chng itchy,go upgrade to Blackberry Bold. I still find Nokia phone better.

The Nokia E71 which i am using has very very good battery standby time of 5days at least is no problems. Also it's a very good smartphone...