• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Asian Countries With The Most Handsome Men in Asia

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are just the opposite, i am handsome but broke...:o

Guys handsome for fuck? No money, handsome also gets ignored by gals. I throw 1,000 dollars on
the floor, many pussies crawl to me and lick my balls. KNN.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys handsome for fuck? No money, handsome also gets ignored by gals. I throw 1,000 dollars on
the floor, many pussies crawl to me and lick my balls. KNN.

Indeed it is as you've said it: 'handsome for fuck'. Being handsome increases your chances of getting laid.

The rich ones can show off their wealth and marry the gold diggers, it's not a problem.

Of course, it's best if you have looks+money, but you ain't getting much of a vibrant sex life if you look like Lui Tuck Yew.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed it is as you've said it: 'handsome for fuck'. Being handsome increases your chances of getting laid.

The rich ones can show off their wealth and marry the gold diggers, it's not a problem.

Of course, it's best if you have looks+money, but you ain't getting much of a vibrant sex life if you look like Lui Tuck Yew.

No way.....if you're handsome, you attract fat and ugly gals, tat's all. The pretty ones go for those with dole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay sinkie ladies right? your race loves shit skins even more. Even mad hatter of m&d land who isn't a pure miss can become a bumi

DR M, despite his origin, adopted malay culture, speaks the malay language and was a muslim. Under the constitution, he is a malay.
A malay guy who does not practice the culture and is an apostate despite his DNA, under the constitution, is not a malay.
Musa Hitam and badawi are of chinese descent.The are considered malays although Musa drinks whisky and womanise.