• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too 'singaporean' is not good for you

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bai kia, jit si hokkien li eh hiao bo? Kong ka ki si singapore lang, buei hiao hokkien. PUI!

你妈的屄说自己是新加坡人不会福建话。别再这乱放屁了。你还是会去老家肏你妈去吧。

Pathetic, can't even understand a common language that is used in Singapore. You call yourself a Singaporean?

i am a singaporean, but i dun speak like a Ah beng or Ah Lian, wa...u so Beng better be careful not be bum into indians...they can fuck ur ass till u cry mother....
wat so pathetic abt me, if u have kids, bet u dare not tell them what is the meaning of 'Chee bai kia'...hahaha...suck ur own cock la...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a singaporean, but i dun speak like a Ah beng or Ah Lian, wa...u so Beng better be careful not be bum into indians...they can fuck ur ass till u cry mother....
wat so pathetic abt me, if u have kids, bet u dare not tell them what is the meaning of 'Chee bai kia'...hahaha...suck ur own cock la...

Wow, was wondering when you are going to reply. I guess that took you a while isn't it ? Interesting how all the Ah bengs is living life in Aussieland while a banana with no heritage or knowledge of being a true Singaporean keeps raving how great Singapore is. Hokkien are usually learned at home or during NS. Sad that this once great tradition is slowly fading in the FThrash import culture that is happening now over there. There is nothing bad or wrong about teaching your kids what is good or bad, even the bad words.

Oh, by the way, you should have more respect for the Indians. I'm currently staying with an Indian mei mei that cooks for me along with a Szechuan mei mei. Jealous?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, was wondering when you are going to reply. I guess that took you a while isn't it ? Interesting how all the Ah bengs is living life in Aussieland while a banana with no heritage or knowledge of being a true Singaporean keeps raving how great Singapore is. Hokkien are usually learned at home or during NS. Sad that this once great tradition is slowly fading in the FThrash import culture that is happening now over there. There is nothing bad or wrong about teaching your kids what is good or bad, even the bad words.

Oh, by the way, you should have more respect for the Indians. I'm currently staying with an Indian mei mei that cooks for me along with a Szechuan mei mei. Jealous?

i m not so free like u, waiting for me to reply..but after i read ur posting, i am thinking why this guy has so little culture..haha..
i also wonder where u got the idea that phrases like 'Chee bai' is a a great tradition of Hokkien, i wonder why i never hear taiwan politicians used this phrase while giving speeches...haha....if u think is nothing wrong teaching ur kids all this words, use this as adjectives in ur conversation lo..haha...god bless their soul..
O..i hve great respect for indians, but did u ask why the supreme whites in Aust keep bashing them?
Why i need to be jealous with all ur mei mei, haha.... maybe u r a muslim...haha..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m not so free like u, waiting for me to reply..but after i read ur posting, i am thinking why this guy has so little culture..haha..
i also wonder where u got the idea that phrases like 'Chee bai' is a a great tradition of Hokkien, i wonder why i never hear taiwan politicians used this phrase while giving speeches...haha....if u think is nothing wrong teaching ur kids all this words, use this as adjectives in ur conversation lo..haha...god bless their soul..
O..i hve great respect for indians, but did u ask why the supreme whites in Aust keep bashing them?
Why i need to be jealous with all ur mei mei, haha.... maybe u r a muslim...haha..

And being a muslim is bad because? Teaching your kids the good and the bad is part of the process. Its something that someone like you can hardly bare to understand. "Chee bai" is just a word, its the association you placed on it that makes the difference. Without Chee bai you won't be here at all just remember that.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau, i am truly disappointed with u, got nothing to write dun post la..drop 2 video and want to close the case...ur are like ur Aust politician, talk and talk and talk but do nothing, full of bullshit...
by the way, if u r a chinese and staying in Aust, does tat make u a rotten banana??:oIo:

I really love sweet-tongued Singapore politicians. Hub Hub Hub :biggrin:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really love sweet-tongued Singapore politicians. Hub Hub Hub :biggrin:

comparing with other politicians in other countries, singapore politicians are nothing..perhaps thai politicians are good at using guns and then smiling to u and tell u their country is still a countru of smiles, malaysian politicians will ask u to vote for them by giving luggages of $$...