• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

too sad! no more DOTARD CLOWN SHOW THE NEXT 5 YEARS… unless Biden become another Clown Dotard which is highly possible....MAGA!

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clown show Dotard Wayang is coming close to an end. Very sad to have the Wayang Game over.

DOTARD DID HISTORICAL BEST CLOWN SHOW and RUINED USA Hyper Maximum. Better than nuking NY could damage USA.

It is Highly desirable to give Dotard another 5 years to perform Clown Show and Rander Tremendous Damages to Chow Ang Moh World and USA.

I am really sad to see this stopped and 5 more years of Dotard would be very good and very entertaining from my perspective.

Dotard! Dotard! Dotard! Dotard!

I will miss you Dotard…

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fret not, there will be plenty of entertainment from Sleepy Joe aka Creepy Joe.:biggrin:

Tiong arse licking piece of shit. I revel in your FAT FUCK misery

EmZW4IuW8AMkA8x.jpg