• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too many weaklings in Singapore

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a man or are you a faggot?

Everywhere I go, I hear people crying recession liao, die, die, property collapse, stock collapse, how to move forward

Damn it! Men survive recessions, by being prepared, by downgrading, by having stiff upper lip

Faggots whine and whine and hope that SC Global can recover to $3 to allow them to get off without loss

Wake up

Recession is great! Faggot cry babies can cry all they want, mama ain't coming to save your sorry ass.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008080900110400-1.jpg

No doubt about it. This explains why Sg is the 1st country to fall into recession despite my best effort. It could have been worse...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everywhere I go, I hear people crying recession liao, die, die, property collapse, stock collapse, how to move forward

Damn it! Men survive recessions, by being prepared, by downgrading, by having stiff upper lip

Faggots whine and whine and hope that SC Global can recover to $3 to allow them to get off without loss

Wake up

Recession is great! Faggot cry babies can cry all they want, mama ain't coming to save your sorry ass.

i tot man should survive recession by building a safety nest during better times??:confused:

your method of surviving recession by downgrading is good only for you..:biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crying does not mean anything. In fact it is very real this time. Sudden events happened in Oct.

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easier to make a million during a recession.

If the idiots and motherfuckers out there would stop jerking off long enough to see the opportunities that exist....

Buy low sell high....so start buying low NOW.

In a year or two you will make a million or more...

So why are you still wanking?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wake up

Incidentally, there are many jobs waiting to be filled at the shipyards. However, our retrenched people maybe too soft and pampered to do.:eek:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incidentally, there are many jobs waiting to be filled at the shipyards. However, our retrenched people maybe too soft and pampered to do.:eek:

You mean must work in shipyard else consider soft and pampered? So u working there may I know?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
recession is good...that means more bankrupts can join me...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahaha brother.recession humbles many people.many of my rich friends are now so humble that they come down to the kopitiam and have teh tarik with me and we share roti prata. they told me they lost hundreds of thousands.sell their cars and take public transport.and maybe also no jobs liao. i told them to come and join me and run a meegoreng stall. they smile and say okay.but i need capital first.then they say sorry.no money no talk still in recession.

recession is good for singaporeans.otherwise they get too proud, too arrogant and too howlian.must thank heaven for this blessing. we are equal now.no?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
recession is good for singaporeans.otherwise they get too proud, too arrogant and too howlian.must thank heaven for this blessing. we are equal now.no?

rich people won't learn their lesson one...after a while they will revert to their old arrogant ways...