• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat's Thai ladyboy wife spotted!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat's wifey spotted on wechat! :eek::eek::eek:

2i5648.png

jw5

Loyal
wah my persona to you is i look so rusty one meh? With ah ram and drifter gone i want to claim top yandao spot ok?

No lah, u look like that how to have 4 wives? Must add at different times, just in case fishypie jealous becos he only got 2. :biggrin:

Btw, how many times must I tell u, drifter is EVERYWHERE.................tuayapeh, supermod, lordshiva, drifteri, punisher, could be more........
And he has no team-mates, he's merely a one-man-show-(off). :wink:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha.. we could have met before, but just donno who are each other. the one one the right also saw before but forgot the name..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the LB on ur left call ah-liu?
20u3clt.jpg

one more shot of her when she came over to my place....

No lah, u look like that how to have 4 wives? Must add at different times, just in case fishypie jealous becos he only got 2. :biggrin:

Btw, how many times must I tell u, drifter is EVERYWHERE.................tuayapeh, supermod, lordshiva, drifteri, punisher, could be more........
And he has no team-mates, he's merely a one-man-show-(off). :wink:
as long as those clones dun jostle with me over the most yandao title i'm cool.....

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to.. now i chiong tower more.. cos over there competition lesser, but the girls/milf less pretty.. ya, i know ah liu when she still has her penis.. that was way long ago..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used to.. now i chiong tower more.. cos over there competition lesser, but the girls/milf less pretty.. ya, i know ah liu when she still has her penis.. that was way long ago..
oic....tower is too boring for me.......and only handful of joints