• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonsil Infection

To_each_its_own

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going for operation being the last resort, hope anyone who has been treated by other means please advise.
Traditional Chinese Physician any good in treating this?
Thanks in advance.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Best method :wink:

YyA7Bct.jpg

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going for operation being the last resort, hope anyone who has been treated by other means please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Yes when I was serving ns I get tonsillitis with high fever every two Weeks, sent to sgh too and they recommended tonsil removal, my dad warn me against it, went to tcm physician and now no more problem.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks in advance.

The tonsils are the first line of defence aginst infection. Dont ever remove it. Had acute tonsil attack once. Penicillin jabs did the job, never recurred since.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks in advance.

Try honeysuckle flower herbal concoction (jin yin hua)(金銀花). It is indicated for acute infection of the tonsils. Very inexpensive and highly effective. Suggested dosage: 1 g daily. Add some gan cao (甘草) (2 slices) and chrysanthemum (菊花) (10g) for taste and to increase the efficacy of the medicine.

Place the 3 ingredients in a cup and add boiling water. Cover the cup with a lid. It is ready for drinking after about 45 minutes. Re-apply boiling water for a few more applications.

Works very well for tonsillitis. Discontinue when the infection subsides.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is totally unrelated. My spouse was quoted 1.2k at a dentist in peesai to remove an impacted wisdom tooth a month ago. In the end she did the surgery in JB for 700 ringgit. The dentist office was more modern and cleaner then the one in peesai.

Sentosa Dental Surgery 43-A, Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa Johor Bahru Johor 80150 Malaysia