• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat #Tokyo2020: The reason why Schooling, Liu Yin and USWNT failed badly is because..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
They misplaced their focus.

That is why CR7 though a multi millionaire, at 36yrs stay discipline, keeping fit and focus on matches he played in either club or country.
you only need to look at Euro2020 at how he still mesmerised football fans letting his legs do the talking and winning the golden boots award.

President Trump already says when you go woke, you go broke. your mind became warped, suffer dementia and that's what happened to the USWNT in Tokyo,
images.jpeg

It only takes 3mins for keyboard warriors to hantam me and it takes me 3yrs of hard training for the Olympic..says Goh Liu Ying. Netizens name her has the most pretty badminton player in the world.
She crash out in in the first round..
good for her that she has a fair share of the money earned from advertisements ranging from beauty moisturiser to sports apparel but too much unnecessary Instagram teaser or pics and scandal probably causes her to lose focus.

Gly_Facebook.jpg

Damn it, it sucks but I know there is still a lot of tank left in me..says a disappointed Schooling.
Our very own pride and honour Joseph Schooling who stunned the whole world in Rio2016 including me and I am sure some Sporeans too. Good for him too with the many advert endorsement he truly deserve to received for the hard year's of training and focus he put in.
When I saw him at parkway parade with his dad last September I thought he looks a bit on the fat side just like what I look at horses at the parade ring before the race.
True enough the telltale sign was there when he finishes badly in the 100m freestyle heats though not his pet event but then as we all know what happens later is forgettable.
Only he knows but I suspect he lost focus after Rio2016.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's probably too late now to realise his mistake.. He lepak too much in SG after the Rio Olympics n became fat. By the time he returned to the States to start training, Dressel had overtaken him leaps n bounds, very hard for Schooling to catch up.. Game over for him.