1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Toddler Trump throws a tantrum

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by winnipegjets, Jan 12, 2017.

1. winnipegjets

winnipegjets Alfrescian (Inf)

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/11/trump-melts-down-on-twitter-are-we-living-in-nazi-germany.html

“I win an election easily, a great ‘movement’ is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!” he tweeted early Wednesday.

Trump forgot that he lied 87 percent of the time during the election. And he is still lying!

“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ‘leak’ into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?”

He forgot his supporters did the Nazi salute?

2. Jah_rastafar_I

Jah_rastafar_I Alfrescian (Inf)

Well according to the pro trump niggers like eatshit/ sam leong you are a liberal cry baby so no matter how trump behaves it's your fault.

3. tanwahtiu

tanwahtiu Alfrescian Old Timer

It is God's will and working hard to extinct this evil white race British empire.

Can even fake story of God has a SON and human kill HIS Son. And of all places HIS son was an Arab. Further now the whites go kill HIS son people.

Long live the white man until self extinction.

4. frenchbriefs

frenchbriefs Alfrescian (Inf)

throwing tantrum is his number one skill,he had 70 years experience of throwing tantrums ever since he was a baby grabbing mommas pussy.