• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today's DUMPLING FESTIVAL tuan wu jie, why no holidays?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in hk, taiwan and china, it's a public holidays for 3 days. why sgp doesn't have even one day?

gahmen keep hounding us to go chinese, talk chinese and even dream chinese, why then they don't give us a traditional off day for a very chinese festival?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
in hk, taiwan and china, it's a public holidays for 3 days. why sgp doesn't have even one day?

gahmen keep hounding us to go chinese, talk chinese and even dream chinese, why then they don't give us a traditional off day for a very chinese festival?

Duan Wu Jie commemorates Qu Yuan committing suicide by drowning, however in the present day context he would be treated as a criminal for polluting the river.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is simply moronic to commemorate the death of this moron who threw himself into the river just because he felt forsaken by the state of affairs. He should have followed the exemplary example of our million dollar salary ministers, threaten not to serve if they are not paid enough. You won't find them jumping into rivers.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is simply moronic to commemorate the death of this moron who threw himself into the river just because he felt forsaken by the state of affairs. He should have followed the exemplary example of our million dollar salary ministers, threaten not to serve if they are not paid enough. You won't find them jumping into rivers.

If that moron were to live in present times in Shittypore, he would have committed suicide a thousand times! :eek:

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is Tuen Ng Festival in HK.. China for the first time has 3 days public holiday for the Dragon Boat Day from Monday to today.

Btw you didn't join in the celebration at Orchard Road today?

2i1jnf9.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,tis pic sibeh funny...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Today is Tuen Ng Festival in HK.. China for the first time has 3 days public holiday for the Dragon Boat Day from Monday to today.

Btw you didn't join in the celebration at Orchard Road today?

2i1jnf9.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
where the hell is CASE?? why all the bak chang prices increase like nobody's business??

usual price fr market is $1. now $3 for same bakchang.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
gahmen now trying to promote FAMILY TIMES like EAT TOGETHER campaign. they want this , they want that but one thing they forget is to really provide the time for the family to get together by declaring a public holiday for this traditional festival.

since we must learn from PRC, perhaps gahmen should legislate a GOLDEN WEEK public holiday just like china.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat together? family times? pls lah dont anyhow beat father and scold mother laucheebye can liao lah..no need to eat bakchang together lah.....dont think they enjoy eating bakchang with their swollen black eye given by their bastard son :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where the hell is CASE?? why all the bak chang prices increase like nobody's business??
usual price fr market is $1. now $3 for same bakchang.:oIo:
Yeap, my friend bought a bachang for me, cost $3, knn i stunned, how come so ex? tsk tsk tsk

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course by giving more holiday, there could be possible extra curriculum activities unrelated to family:p

anyone wanna knows exactly where my pet snake is sheltered now in bishan?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
husband stealing, mahjong in bed or sex mobile, more clowning in public protests - nothing conducive to FAMILY TIES. oh ya! and more cheonging in geylang lorongs.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
er...dunno leh? but they always love to hound and spam my threads and postings.

normally if i don't like certain forummers' posting, i just click IGNORE and reading is made much easier:wink::

chowcheebi Re: today's DUMPLING FESTIVAL tuan wu jie, why no holidays?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This user is on your Ignore List.