• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today You will get NS55 $100. Song bo? Lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recently received a letter nagging me about the free 1-year SAFRA membership as a token of appreciation for NS slaves. Not interested, into the rubbish bin it goes. :cool:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently received a letter nagging me about the free 1-year SAFRA membership as a token of appreciation for NS slaves. Not interested, into the rubbish bin it goes. :cool:
Haha they make money from parking. Parking at SAFRA is so expensive that I wouldn't even go there to eat Mac.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZJH5xsl.gif
This piece of human turd also said other shit
https://alvinology.com/2013/10/12/d...-ns-privilege-should-belongs-to-singaporeans/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna give money but still impose so many restrictions through the form of credits. Just deposit straight into bank account and let ppl choose how to spend it la.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Quickly go and withdraw.

thanks, bro.................

must download the LifeSG app..........then scan QR code at the ATM machine ?.............

i think my phone too old for the app.............can use someone else's newer phone to do it ?........maybe i go with that person in case they SMS my hp some password or something ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The registration period for the complimentary SAFRA membership has been extended to 31 July 2023.:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, bro.................

must download the LifeSG app..........then scan QR code at the ATM machine ?.............

i think my phone too old for the app.............can use someone else's newer phone to do it ?........maybe i go with that person in case they SMS my hp some password or something ?

Download the App and then delete it later. But make sure you put in your own SIM card into that person's phone. Otherwise, his hp no will registered instead but under your NRIC no.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Download the App and then delete it later. But make sure you put in your own SIM card into that person's phone. Otherwise, his hp no will registered instead but under your NRIC no.

If so desperate, might as well contact them directly and tell them your phone is damaged or lost, see if they make alternate arrangements for you. :rolleyes:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MANY THANKS, BRO................for the info...........my hp too old liao.............can't use the app................i will write in to request for paper vouchers