• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today sammyboy members miss chance to do Citizens Arrest of Nude Girl @Woodlands Seng Siong! GPGT!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn better avoid all the food there
esp the exposed ones
surely positive for fungus and bacteria
bloody no standard display of assets
the hairy crabs will jump to you if you go near

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn better avoid all the food there
esp the exposed ones
surely positive for fungus and bacteria
bloody no standard display of assets
the hairy crabs will jump to you if you go near

Sheng Shiong must close off the supermarket & fumigate....they kids will get, cunt foot & mouth diseases... the germs stick to the super market trolleys..baskets etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE
IMG_20180726_WA0003.jpg

coming down from JB....think she is looking for PTADER ... :roflmao:[/QUOTE]

Why is this nude woman linked to me? You ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs boasting your theft. Good I show that to the polis and judge. Tell them I don’t walk around nude but ccb Malaysian thieves steal my photos walking around at home in night gown and somehow they become nude photos.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey, since when did Sheng Siong start selling live Beaver, pussy cats, and bearded fresh water clams?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cheap Mainland chinese bitches really no standard. If u are going to go nude at Sheng Siong, at least buy something lah. U are using the store for your own means, at least patronize them by buying something.

960_1000.jpg

783_1000.jpg

990_1000.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap Mainland chinese bitches really no standard. If u are going to go nude at Sheng Siong, at least buy something lah. U are using the store for your own means, at least patronize them by buying something.

1532652803800.png

Good morning Ginnybaby. You look absolutely gorgeous with your dyed hair. Nice tattoo too.

tenor.gif
L2.JPG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

960_1000.jpg

783_1000.jpg

990_1000.jpg

These images prove beyond all doubt that Ang Mohs are the best!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weather is too hot. She is enjoying a respite from the Cold Storage segment in Sheng Siong.
Good publicity for SS.