• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today letter: Property won't fall much because we will attract more immigrants!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can't be rich if they need the train to get around. Any landed property that cannot fit 2 cars are for nouveau riche pretenders.

proximity to bus stops and the mrt station is for the sake of their maid army, in order for them to enjoy their off days and khalwat with banglas so they keep their paws off males in the family. :p

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
proximity to bus stops and the mrt station is for the sake of their maid army, in order for them to enjoy their off days and khalwat with banglas so they keep their paws off males in the family. :p

The maid can take my wife's SUV over the weekend. We can afford it. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The maid can take my wife's SUV over the weekend. We can afford it. :smile:

you're different and exceptional. 1% of the local rich. there's stratification and segregation among the rich in sg.
inner circle
outer circle
tycoons
elites
socialites
tatlers
nouveau rich
wannabes
yuppies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me, i share a room in bedok and lives off the tray return station at the bedok central hawker center. :o