• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is Cooleo 3 months anniversary

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nosey Parkers On The Prowl

As long you don't reveal personal info of yourself in internet forums and the world wide web, you'll be alright. The friends you make from internet forums could be your foe one day. :biggrin:

I will bear this in mind :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long you don't reveal personal info of yourself in internet forums and the world wide web, you'll be alright. The friends you make from internet forums could be your foe one day. :biggrin:

I didn't reveal my personal info leh. How come the people here could find out that my name is Clement C**?

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't reveal my personal info leh. How come the people here could find out that my name is Clement C**?

My guess is that you were fooled into self admission where you can always deny as long you don't admit. :p

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look, u Cooleo loving bitch, he is busy trying to inpregnate his mother. Donch bother him, ok?

I remember him toying u around like a puppet the other time. U two are gays? Cooleo likes to talk cock, while you like to drive a cheap car. The two of u are a match made in heaven. When are u two getting married?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are truly a blur fuck. This whole thing started by Cooleo manipulating you for points. Sam pulled the rug out of him for it. That is also the reason why I made those comments about you being gullible and being easily manipulated.

It was not lost on most people here that you of all people raise this thread commemorating his 3 months anniversary. you are missing him and he had you by the balls and you had no clue.

Take Bus 64. Admittedly he has a interesting style but every thread he starts is informative and of interest. Not high brow stuff but something for people to think about. Besides being sodomised by others smarter than you, your contribution is close to zero. Even Teflon has said that same. PAPsmearer has the most antagonistic style in this forum but he engages in debate and throws out information. Very inflexible and nasty at times but there is substance and somethimes nothing.

Cooleo just zaps people using your points. Get the picture.

When did I say I love him? I got nothing against you also, so peace ok?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are truly a blur fuck. This whole thing started by Cooleo manipulating you for points. Sam pulled the rug out of him for it. That is also the reason why I made those comments about you being gullible and being easily manipulated.

It was not lost on most people here that you of all people raise this thread commemorating his 3 months anniversary. you are missing him and he had you by the balls and you had no clue.

Take Bus 64. Admittedly he has a interesting style but every thread he starts is informative and of interest. Not high brow stuff but something for people to think about. Besides being sodomised by others smarter than you, your contribution is close to zero. Even Teflon has said that same. PAPsmearer has the most antagonistic style in this forum but he engages in debate and throws out information. Very inflexible and nasty at times but there is substance and somethimes nothing.

Cooleo just zaps people using your points. Get the picture.
LOL, CB Crewball, Hollywood never find you to think of conspiracy theory idea is their loss. Please continue with your paranoid theory, I'm pointing and laughs at you now, whahahahhahaa, LOL

Anyway, I'm tired of angry with you, you STILL OWN ME POINTS, I WANT IT BACK, LOL

Last edited: