• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is Cooleo 3 months anniversary

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds Like Everyone Is Dying

cl24.gif

When someone mentioned about Equalisation (I have no idea who he was anyway), and Cooleo's 'death' anniversary; and then, we have people like Sam Leong who said that his 'prognosis' (what's that for ?) was good, it was like everyone seemed to be going to meet his maker one way or the other. All these dark sayings seem to say that Sammyboy can only last that long after all.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have said before that he is active here under a new clone, just that i cannot be 100% accurate. Observe closely how the new clones talk. :biggrin:

The other is Char_Azn. You can see him lurking but no postings. Strange
:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nosey Parkers On The Prowl

jdo0411l.jpg

I have said before that he is active here under a new clone, just that i cannot be 100% accurate. Observe closely how the new clones talk. :biggrin:

The other is Char_Azn. You can see him lurking but no postings. Strange
:biggrin:

Someone mentioned about 'safety' regarding about one's personal info and he suggested that we should change nick often to reduce the chance of being tracked down.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nosey Parkers On The Prowl

Someone mentioned about 'safety' regarding about one's personal info and he suggested that we should change nick often to reduce the chance of being tracked down.

As long you don't reveal personal info of yourself in internet forums and the world wide web, you'll be alright. The friends you make from internet forums could be your foe one day. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo is the only moniker in this forum who said goodbye and walk the talk!

Have to hand it to the person behind the moniker!

Clones of cooleo pm me, I'll upz you! :biggrin: