• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is 15th day of the month

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are not only angry and piqued, you are jealous and envious. and on top of it all, you are vicious, vindictive and self-righteous. your vegetarian diet is an utter waste on you. you should feast yourself on the crumbs on the floor of those meat eaters....haha!!!

Hey, I thought you said that you have won and I lost. How come still come to this thread and chase me? This thread is not about your master lky.

It does not seem like you feel that you have won.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard tonychat

You the cheebye lanjiao lang even owe your army friend $50 and act blur never pay back. Eating all these shit veges obviously did not make you a better person. You are still that cheapskate loser.

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard tonychat

You the cheebye lanjiao lang even owe your army friend $50 and act blur never pay back. Eating all these shit veges obviously did not make you a better person. You are still that cheapskate loser.

dont pichiak my team mate lobang lei :biggrin: he got money only go spend on ah gua at changi village :wink: The best part is he pay money to get the ah gua fuck him not he fuck the ah gua :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a famous vegetarian bee hoon stall near where I used to stay. Very delicious till can eat almost every morning. But first and fifteen of lunar month, I don't eat, cos queue too long.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a famous vegetarian bee hoon stall near where I used to stay. Very delicious till can eat almost every morning. But first and fifteen of lunar month, I don't eat, cos queue too long.

You can dress up as a monk, they may let you cut queue. :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Famous or Not; i think many Vegetarian Beehoon staLLs make Lots of $; cos which eVer reLigion or race you are, there's neVer a shortage of customers; and esp on each 1st & 15th, ppL are Q'ing Like sNakes..:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous or Not; i think many Vegetarian Beehoon staLLs make Lots of $; cos which eVer reLigion or race you are, there's neVer a shortage of customers; and esp on each 1st & 15th, ppL are Q'ing Like sNakes..:wink:
Must be delicious. Not delicious, meet or vege also no point. Free also don't eat.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If anyone is interested, there is a vegetarian restaurant at Coronation Plaza that sells mock suckling pig. Quite nice.
I saw monks ate this dish too. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monk eating at KFC:

monk3.jpg

monk4.jpg

J

JeanGrey

Maybe its the other way round for monks, they get to eat meat once a year hehe

No one is perfect, but we keep trying

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont pichiak my team mate lobang lei :biggrin: he got money only go spend on ah gua at changi village :wink: The best part is he pay money to get the ah gua fuck him not he fuck the ah gua :wink:

Hello that is not true ok. The last time we Geylang, I paid for your Thai girl at Lor 8 and that cost me $50. So we are even.

Stop asking me for money again.