• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I want to be different but got scolded instead :(

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the nearby coffee shop near my home and ordered a "teh si mixed with lemon tea".

My usual coffee uncle tell me : "你今天发神经病啊!” and he refused to make for me. I asked Uncle why. He said no such drink. So I end up drinking teh o kosong.

Why can't he make what I want today? Is it really that difficult? Just squeeze a few slices of lemon into the evaporated milk tea. No?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloodlee hell you kiam par is it ? KNN you think they have lemon ready just for you ? KNN if you bring along a lemon my uncle will also f you and ask you to squeeze it yourself since you said is easy KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I went to the nearby coffee shop near my home and ordered a "teh si mixed with lemon tea".

My usual coffee uncle tell me : "你今天发神经病啊!” and he refused to make for me. I asked Uncle why. He said no such drink. So I end up drinking teh o kosong.

Why can't he make what I want today? Is it really that difficult? Just squeeze a few slices of lemon into the evaporated milk tea. No?
U asshole are worse then a guniang.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloodlee hell you kiam par is it ? KNN you think they have lemon ready just for you ? KNN if you bring along a lemon my uncle will also f you and ask you to squeeze it yourself since you said is easy KNN
This coffeeshop has fresh lemon slices for their self made ice lemon tea. Why can't he do it. I don't understand.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This coffeeshop has fresh lemon slices for their self made ice lemon tea. Why can't he do it. I don't understand.
In this case my uncle will f you if he is not the boss (which in this case my uncle think he is just a asst) becas my uncle would not be able to know how to charge you for the lemon unless you quicklee follow up with a self quoted lemon price KNN

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lemon should not be added to milk or cream in tea, as its acidity causes curdling.

1652526831721.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know where sells.

Here!

yq-imh-30072021.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Chao Turtle order cold red bean soup from Leessert stall.
KNN the Chao Turbine Leeplied they only sell hot, no cold.
I said just add ice.
The CCB turbine still Leeject
KNN KNN KNN
Puiii....

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could buy the two different drinks and mix it yourself.

Better still, bring your own lemon slices from home :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally only women drink weird concoctions and cocktails.
Please don't give this Ah Boy to Man anymore concoction ideas.

Otherwise tomorrow morning he goes to laksa shop and ask for his laksa to be as follows : mee kia mix with mee pok mix with meetaimak mix with kwayteow mix with beehoon mix with mee sua. :roflmao:

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't give this Ah Boy to Man anymore concoction ideas.

Otherwise tomorrow morning he goes to laksa shop and ask for his laksa to be as follows : mee kia mix with mee pok mix with meetaimak mix with kwayteow mix with beehoon mix with mee sua. :roflmao:
youu forgot to add thick yellow noodles for bcm

thick%20yellow%20noodle%2025_12-1000x1000.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have no charm. Just order teh Si and pay for slices of lemon, that’s very common