• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today i bought $1 toto for fri draw

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
1675260690294.png
1675260895035.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppies got join the queue?

20230203663933520080ee94-4bc8-4bc3-b947-38bfc214b04d_1.jpg

SINGAPORE – Snaking lines were spotted at Singapore Pools outlets on Friday morning as punters placed final bets before the $12 million Toto Hong Bao Draw is conducted at 9.30pm.

Though this year’s top prize is less than last year’s $19 million, the prospect of landing a potential life-changing windfall is still alluring to many punters The Straits Times spoke to.

A line of 30 people had formed by 9.30am at the Singapore Pools branch in Toa Payoh Central. Among them was Mr David Soh, who said it is a “lucky” outlet for him because he had bought 4D tickets there previously and had made money.

Last year, a ticket purchased from the outlet was among the eight that shared the Hong Bao Draw jackpot prize.

Mr Soh, 66, an author, added that if he landed the big prize, he would invest part of it and donate the returns to charity. He would also use some of the money for a proposed trip to the United States in 2024.

Another punter in line was Ms Marchia Guinilac, 45, a retail assistant. The Filipino said she would use the jackpot prize to buy a small farm and fund charities in the Philippines.

At the Singapore Pools branch in Toa Payoh Lorong 1, around 15 punters were in line to place their bets at 11am.

Ms Monique Holdorff, 37, a private English tutor, said she would use the jackpot prize to support her three children in areas such as education.

Visiting the outlet near her home to place around $120 in bets for her husband and his friends who pooled their money together, the Singaporean bought a variety of Toto ticket types to widen the winning chances.

Ms Zita Ng, 34, spent about $15 on Hong Bao Draw and Singapore Sweep bets. The latter, whose top prize is $2.3 million, is another lottery game run by the Singapore Pools.

Saying she is not a regular Singapore Pools customer, the nurse added that she decided to try her luck because of the Chinese New Year festivities and would buy a condo if she became a multimillionaire.

The outlets close at 9pm and punters can check the winning Toto numbers at https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/product/pages/toto_results.aspx

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-up-to-12-million-toto-hong-bao-draw-at-930pm

Reactions: jw5

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't bet any this year because last year my boss gave me enough bonuses and I am contented.