• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today, be kind to yourself

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
96B4B0B7-AB35-420E-BAAF-2B8CBE08E21C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t expect ccb people in this ccb world with ccb mouth - both men and women - to be kind to you the victim of sexual harassment and assault.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t expect ccb people in this ccb world with ccb mouth - both men and women - to be kind to you the victim of sexual harassment and assault.
Mother of two included! Can even be sexual harassers themselves like KT latha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And ccb people with ccb mouth like @AhMeng has no qualms telling ccb lies to turn black into white and white into whore!
And then act innocent to post thread of Can a virgin be a whore? That’s how unkind ccb people are. And of course such threads are not removed by fellow pretenders @zhihau.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today after mowing the lawn, fixing the garden hose, vacuuming the floor, doing laundry, and packing everything properly in their place, i decided to be kind to myself by licking an abalone, smooching an oyster, salivating a crab, and grabbing a pussy. shiok!
giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
today after mowing the lawn, fixing the garden hose, vacuuming the floor, doing laundry, and packing everything properly in their place, i decided to be kind to myself by licking an abalone, smooching an oyster, salivating a crab, and grabbing a pussy. shiok!
giphy.gif
This is the typical unkind ccb people with ccb mouth spewing sexual harassment all these years from outright insults to insinuating insults like this. And then @musashi etc still dare to tell lies that I am the one that draw the first blood.